Ch14: The Ninth Inheritor

(Izuku POV - Aldera Junior High - 3 days later)

Just another day here at school, although people were starting to stare at me more and more. It was getting harder to hide the changes caused by the last transfusion.

And as I thought, the changes from the last transfusion had come in faster than last time and they were more difficult to hide or explain.

My skin and hair have gone paler, more so my hair is starting to take a shade of color that could best be described as a mix of green and charcoal grey. That and my hair has elongated as it matted. Might need to get a hair cut soon  as I kept having to move a bang from blocking my right eye every now and again.

That and I have gotten taller in the past few days, growing a centimeter per day since the transfusion. No telling when that is going to stop at this rate, but thankfully it is not too noticeable so far.

Finally my vertebrae had elongated a little more and we're now quite physical, I had had to constantly hide my back to avoid any questions about that.

Besides that the rest of the changes had been more subtle, besides more of my teeth turning into fangs.

My sense of hearing and smell have improved, I keep finding my training to be easier each day, and I could feel more bone plates through my skin and the ones I already know about have grown bigger. That and it seems like I have developed night vision as of yesterday, at least in low light conditions.

That would be useful for heroics and rescues at night or in locations with very little light.

But besides that the rest of the changes to my body it would take some more time to get used to everything.

Yet besides that I am more worried about Erika's condition. There has been no change in her at all since the last transfusion for the past three days. There was still less than half a week before Monarch will be forced to move out and if Erika's condition  didn't improve than there was the possibility that we would have to undergo another transfusion.

Still there was some time left and hopefully plenty of time for a change to occur in Erika's condition.

But for right now all I could do is wait while continuing my training, schooling. And being monster by Monarch for any negative changes to my body.

"Out of the way Deku!" Kachin shouted at me, breaking me from my thoughts.

"S-Sorry Kaachan." I said as I stepped out of his way, only for him to pause as he walked past me briefly before shaking his head growling.

"And don't think that a growth spurt or growing your hair longer with make you anything less than a shitty Deku!" He growled out while waking away. I just let out a sigh of relief as he did so.

At least it seems Kaachan was noticing the changes and disregarding them, so that was a good sign at least.

Maybe?

I don't really know.

But I suppose if he was disregarding them than most of my classmates was as well. So this was a good sign for now if there isn't anymore drastic changes in the near future.

Anyway I better head home soon, All Might was picking me up in a little bit  for training and being checked up by Monarch.

Though I will have to be careful, especially with Shiten confirmed to still be on the run according to All Might.

Still I know I could walk home in peace at least, All Might had called in a favor from Tsukauchi for a while that would act as a deterrent for Shiten if he does come back after me. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case...but after this past month it was probably for the best to be a little cautious just in case.