Ch5: First Steps

(Izuku POV - Present Day)

After that day things seemed to pass along with my usual activities being visiting Erika at U.A., training, cleaning debris off of Dagobah Municipal Park, or school.

But there were a few events that I can remember fondly. Starting with the 2nd day of going back to school after meeting Erika.

Kaachan actually defending me...in his own way of course.

(Day 28 - Aldera Junior High)

It was the end of the day for school, I was outside the entrance and getting ready to be picked up by All Might for some light training for the day when I stumbled onto something I never thought I'd I see.

"For the last fucking time, I am not going to the arcade or anywhere else with you two!" Kacchan shouted at his 'friends'.

Kaachan used to had three, but he washed his hands off of the damned coward for running away during the Slime villain incident. In his own words of course.

"Now, now Bakugou. If you do not want to go to the arcade, we can accept that. Just hang out with us, mess around with some losers like before, and have some fun. We haven't really had any in months." Said a tall  boy around our age with brownish red hair and amber eyes.

That was Shiten, Someone who had befriended Kaachan during his first year at Aldera out of tormenting me. But he tormented anyone he didn't call a friend or someone he deemed useful to him. He enabled most of Kaachan's bad habits, but luckily for once his stubborn streak seemed to have been to his benefit.

It only not to be caught and get in trouble to risk his chances of going to U.A..

That and the friendship has strain significantly once he realized what Shiten truly was.

A trouble maker, a massive jerk to everyone, and a possible criminal.

He was once suspended from school for allegedly cheating on and selling test answers at school. He was never caught, no evidence was found, they supposedly caught the real culprit, and it was all swept under the rug when it was clearly Shiten. The later due to his quirk.

Like the same way they the teachers tended to cover for Kaachan when he got extra rough with anyone.

"Seriously Bakugou, all you do now brood and keep to yourself out of school. So why don't we go out and do something like mess with Deku for old times sake." Said the other boy, who had long brown hair and sunken looking eyes.

That was Tsurugi, another friend of Kaachan and a former friend of mine before he awoke his quirk. He was the only one of Kaachan's friends to have stuck with him for so long as Tsubasa mysteriously disappeared years ago.

He also tended to pick on me, less so then the others do but he was still a jerk.

Less so then Kaachan or Shiten though as tended to be pushed around by them as well.

"And I keep telling you idiots that Deku is beneath me now, nothing more then a pebble on my road to become the number 1 hero! If by some divine miracle he does get into the entrance exam, he will finally realizable what he is. A quirkless loser!" Katsuki shouted, getting me to sigh at that.

Months ago, those words would have hurt more then anything.

But now, they hardly mean anything to me.

"Really now, is that the reason you chose to ignore him now and it isn't because he saved you from that villain months ago?" Shiten said, causing Tsurugi to back off and Kaachan to fume.

"What did you say, you fucking crook!" Bakugou snapped at him.

If Shiten was offended by that notion, then he didn't show it.