Chapter 19 Sneak Peak (Do Not Vote)

Hey guys Mukuro7 here, things are quite hectic now just in general.

Anyway I'll keep things short and give you all something you all have been waiting for, a sneak peak at the next chapter. Between stuff in my life, literally being sick for a half a month, and working on updating some of my other stories.

Admittedly what I have so far could probably use some work, so any advice is welcome.

But let's get this started, shall we.

(Sneak Peak Start)

(3rd POV - Next Day - Midoriya Family Apartment)

Erika sighed as she was partially sunning some of her vines in the window, some just losely hanging behind her.

She had nothing to do with at the moment, Inko and Toshinori were talking about something and Izuku was at Aldera, it was his final day there after all. Briefly growling at that before shaking her head.

Didn't matter, there would be plenty of time together over the next few days before U.A. started.

Last night was a good night after the news of their admission, especially the fish katsudon. Honestly it was kind of amusing seeing Izuku dig into it almost as much as she did.

But right now it was too quiet for her liking and she had more than had her fill of reading and catching up to this era this morning.

Erika was trying to figure out what to do at least until she noticed the lights in the room flickering. Pausing briefly as the vines in the window retracted or broke into spores before she turned to look behind her.

Seeing the vines she had let hanging loosely, gently swaying when the flickering restarted again. Noticing one of them close to an outlet, pulling the other vines back while she unplugged a lamp.

The light continued to flicker as the vine approached the outlet before Erika recoiled it back as she saw the outlet start to spark upon contact.

Studying it as the jaw at the end snapped, tiny sparks bristling before fading. Only noticing a small patch of the vine had been discolored and changed which was quickly starting to fade away.

"Curious." Erika noted before ripping a piece of the vine before it fully heal, breaking it into spores as she inspected the piece of skin. "It's like bark, yet pliable."

True to her observations it had turned a more brackish color and held a texture similar to bark, yet was more flexible and stretchable. Looking at it seemed like a the skin was made of tiny scale like patterns.

Pressing it between her fingers before she had to apply a little pressure for it snap in two, a small jolt of electricity fizzed from the pieces before fading.

"So the pieces retain minute amounts of electricity." Erika noted, extending two vines from her back. One to get something to contain the skin and the other to reach back towards the outlet.

Intending only for a brief moment of contact, a spark generated as the vine got near and the lights started to flicker. Continuing for a few moments before pressing the vine against it and felt electric surging through it.

But it didn't feel like it was harming her, more like sasiating her own hunger if only a little bit. And the desire for more...

Erika bit down hard enough she felt several teeth grind and snap as she let out a growl, retracting both vines and slipping the pieces of skin into a paper towl and plastic bag.

"Stupid instincts." Erika growled out in annoyance, her fangs threatening to poke out of her cheeks before retracting as her teeth righted themselves back into place.