Chapter 39

Muzui plan was simple

Run at him full speed until she hit him. Easy right, well she figured out she was dead wrong.

Right after she ran towards him, ready to throw a punch and in the blink of her eye she was pin down to the ground with the Third behind her. Muzui should have been shocked, but she wasn't. Why? Because the Son of a bitch was the Hokage for a reason.

"What just happened?" Sakura mumbled looking worried

She wasn't the only one considered, in fact nearly everyone wanted to know

"She lost." Naruto said gripping the rail.

"Pretty fast too." Shikamaru said letting out a yawn.

The Third had a pretty evident smirk on his face while putting pressure onto Muzui shoulder.
Muzui winced in pain but nonetheless kept her composure.

"Looks like I've still got it." He said while getting off her.

Muzui, dusting herself off had a very irritated look on her face. Why? Because she thought she could actually win.

' I lost in front of everyone, how could I not be embarrassed? '
Muzui thought to herself.

Just then the winner was declared the Third and Muzui was sent back up the stairs to her teammates. Sakura was the first one to attempt to comfort Muzui about her lost, Naruto being right after her.

"Don't worry Muzui, you put up a good fight. You did better than Me and Naruto." Sakura reassured her

"Well I don't know if she did better than me, I did win my fight." Naruto spoke hands behind his head.

Sakura's forehead mark became visible and turned her head towards Naruto looking quite angry and launched a punch straight to his stomach.

"Shut up will you? We're trying to comfort her not make her feel worse! Your fight wasn't even worth watching l, especially after you passed gas!" Sakura yelled still standing at Muzui side

Muzui looked nervously at Sakura, trying to make sure she didn't kill Naruto.
However Sakura did smile slightly towards Muzui and spoke softly towards her.

"I can't be mad at him though, he put up more of A fight than I did so did you. Everyone did better than me. Wether the lost the fight or not you did great." Muzui looked at Sakura a little shocked that she said that.

Maybe Sakura was much nicer than she had thought. Muzui was about to speak but the voice of the Kakashi cut her off.

"You did better than I excepted." He said with a closed eye smile.

She rolled her eyes and turned her head.

" It's practically your fault I lost, I didn't even want to fight him I wanted to forfeit the match." Muzui said

Kakashi sighed to himself than turned towards the stadium

"Well argue with me later you all have to go back down there.

' Great now I have to go back down there '

Sakura looked at Naruto who had just got back up and held Muzui by her waist to walk back down the stairs to get to the middle of the stadium.

"Okay than, come on Muzui" Sakura said walking down the stairs

But only a few things were on her mind, after this things are going to get even worse.

Sorry if the chapters are too short I need to rewatch it because I remember nothing lol

Also about to work and a MHA book 😁