Chapter 40

Muzui and Sakura sat on the stairs listening to the instructor talk to Naruto and The other winners.

"If anything you should be down there." Sakura mumbled with a sad look in her eyes.

Muzui had no doubt that Sakura was think about what happened to Lee when he fought Gaara, but she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

"It's fine by me, I'm glad I lost that fight. If I had one I would have to fight one of them." Muzui said putting her hand on Sakura's shoulder.

"And besides what if I had to fight Sasuke? I wouldn't want to hurt your precious boys." Sakura face turned bright red turning the other way waving her hand around talking to fast to understand.

Muzui glanced upstairs to see Kakashi but he was already gone.

Just then the Third began explaining about the Final round.

Muzui knew what he was about to say so didn't pay much though on them more so on Sasuke

' Sasuke is still going to run off with Orichimaru, so what should I do? Let it happen for the sake of the plot? Or beat common sense into him? ' Muzui thought about it for a short while before Sakura spoke to her.

"Man a whole month, it may sound far but think of all the training Naruto and the others could do." Sakura out her hand to her chin to think.

Muzui on the other hands didn't want to train. It wasn't like she was participating anyway so she wouldn't bother. But her teacher was The Third Hokage and she knew he'd make her do something beside sit around for a month. Kakashi would have made a great teacher but he'd be to busy helping Sasuke.

"Everyone stay where you are I'll come to you." Anko said with a box in her hand.

Muzui had already known about the box yet here she was, excited to see the others reactions. Each of them picked a number, Shikamaru at first seemed pretty hesitant but nonetheless picked up a number. Than Ibiki called out the pairs.

Naruto vs Neji

Shikamaru vs Temari

Sasuke vs Gaara

Kankuro vs Shino

To be honest it wouldn't have been to be seeing the fights but they were interrupted.

Sakura on the other hand wasn't to excited

"What Sasuke against that guy?!" Sakura practicing yelled

She looked more worried then anything and to be honest it wasn't much Muzui could say or do.

"I'm sure Sasuke can handle himself, I mean you know how strong he is." Sakura looked at in her direction, she didn't want to seem whiny in front of her so she smiled lightly towards her.

"You're right! Sasuke the strongest one on our team he can definitely help himself." Sakura said balling her first up.

"I wouldn't say the strongest since I'm here, but whatever floats your boat." Sakura rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh.

She enjoy be around Muzui it made her feel a little better about some situations. She definitely knew she wasn't the strongest on their team but if got some help from Muzui she knew her strength could possibly get better.

After everything was over Naruto ran over to Sakura and Muzui and rushed his words.

"I gotta go find Kakashi-sensei so don't wait up." Then rushed out

"Hang on, Naruto wait!" But he was already gone.

Sakura mumbled to herself with her hand on her forehead. It was just the two of them so it would be a perfect time for Sakura to ask Muzui something.

"Hey you mind if I ask you a question?." Muzui looked at Sakura with her eyebrow raised

"Yeah go ahead."

Sakura cheeks were a little red as her eyes casted on the floor.

"Do you think maybe we can train together? Kakashi-sensei is probably going to train Naruto and Sasuke so it'll just be the two of us." Sakura looked up to see Muzui reaction but to her surprise Muzui just nodded her head

"Sure I don't see why not, it'll be nice being just the two of us." Muzui said standing up, Sakura following right after her.

"Really?! Do you mean it, I don't want to slow you down or anything?."

"If anything I'll be slowing you down, I'm not really a fast learner."

Muzui smiled gently at Sakura then left. She didn't have anything to worry about. Sakura was smart and a fast learner so it'll be easy.

But She knew one thing Sakura definitely wasn't too bad.

Idk why my chapters keep getting shorter or maybe I'm just lazy 😁

Anyway sorry to some Sakura haters but Muzui and Sakura will have a great connection as friends

I'll try to update more and Have a great day/night