Chapter 35

As Muzui got ready to go down to the center a voice interrupted the announcer.

"Muzui will fight me." She knew that voice to well it was the third Hokage. Every Genin looked shocked right along with the Jounin.

"Lord Third that's a child you can't fight her." Kurenai said holding the rail. They all agreed with her and then turned there attention to Muzui.

"Muzui are you okay with this. You can always try next year." Kakashi said to her. This snapped her out of her face to look at her Sensei.

"But that would mean I'm a quitter and I'm not. I'm going to fight him and win." Muzui said Jumping off rail landing right in front of The Hokage.

"Muzui you really don't have to, we'll still go on missions together." Sakura said

Muzui just looked all of them and smiled.

"I'm fine with fighting him, and I promise you I'm going to win." Muzui said with determination in her eyes. They all were about to object until Kakashi-sensei spoke up.

"She's strong for her age, and smart. She just might be stronger then Neji." Kakashi stated putting his book away and watching the fight.

"THIS MUST BE SERIOUS HE PUT AWAY HIS BOOK!" Naruto and Guy yelled together.

"I'll make this a fair fight only Taijutsu no Kunai or shuriken." Lord third said.

"Let the battle begin."

Muzui jumped in front of his face and almost kicked him. But he moved back, he brought his feet to her face but she back flipped away and landed on her feet.

"Come on Muzui get him!" Naruto yelled

"Yeah what Naruto said!" Sakura yelled.

Muzui nod her head and channeled her Chakra into her forehead and pretended to punch him but she just head-butted his stomach. He almost fell down until Muzui grabbed his collar and threw him up to Team 10. But it was a substitution. Muzui turned around and punched thin air, but the Hokage kicked the side of her stomach and sent her to the closest wall.

"And the winner of the match is -" he was cut off by Muzui standing on the wall with her Chakra.

"I didn't learn everything from you, Kakashi-sensei taught me a thing or two." She said jumping down from her spot.

He only smirked at the obnoxious girl and ran at her, but she jumped up and landed behind him.

"You're quick child." He said but it only made Muzui smile a bit. The Genin talked among themselves saying Muzui would run out of Chakra if this continued. But Kakashi knew what was happening so he pulled out his book and chuckled, and that gained there attention.

"Do you believe that?" He asked the Genin.

"Believe what Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked

"That Muzui is using Chakra, she hasn't even hit him yet. She's planning something." The gray haired Jounin said observing the fight closely.

' But What ' He asked himself

The Hokage came at her with a kick but she grabbed his leg and jumped away.

' Muzui meditate to control the chakra ' Ara said

Muzui nods her head internally and sits down a couple of feet away from the Hokage. They all look at her shocked that she was taking a break. But the Jounin felt chakra come from the Peached eyed girl, Guy asked Neji to use his be byakugon. And when he did his heart skipped a beat, when he told everyone they were shocked and scared that she was doing that.

The Hokage looked at her and ran toward her and almost kicked her but she grabbed his leg and tossed him. And she began to focus again.

She was gathering up her Chakra into her feet and fist so that she kick him and put him in a coma.

The Hokage got back up only to still see her Meditating.

"Come on Muzui don't let him win!" Naruto yelled

"That is right, do not be afraid of him!" Lee yelled

Just then She stood up and ran at the third Hokage and "punched" his stomach. But he caught her fist. Everyone looked shocked but then it turned into a log. Everything fell silent and then

"CHAAA" Muzui Teleported into the air and clashed down with her foot and destroyed the ground and rocks came flying toward Everyone and dust everywhere. As it all settled down they seen a none scratched Muzui and a laying down Hokage.

"You got what you deserved Master Hiruzen, you though so low of me." She said walking toward h a kneeling down to heal him.

No one moved or spoke they just watched her heal him. It was hard for ANBU to even defeat him and yet a girl who came to the Village not long ago and trained with him just defeated him.

"That was amazing Muzui, believe it!"Naruto yelled as he jumped up to her and yelled in her face. Sakura pulled him away as she looked for any injuries on her. Lee grabbed her shoulders and began to ask her tons of questions. Ino and Choji were rambling on about how cool it was, Shikamaru wasn't that impressed but he was shocked that she beat him.

But the Jounin were pleased with her accomplishment. They were also glad she didn't get hurt or even died.

"Muzui you're pretty strong for a Genin you could even beat Neji if you wanted to." Sakura said

Before Muzui could speak the Hokage announced something first.

"I here by promote Muzui as a High ranked Chunin." He said making everyone wide eyes. But Muzui just yelled Thanks and began to speak about it to her friends.

' There match is about to began thankful I did it in time ' Muzui thought