Chapter 30

As everyone began to run into the forest they made there stop. Team 7 stopped to take a break. Naruto asked to use the restroom and of course Sakura punched him to not use it in front of Muzui and her. Just as Naruto came back Muzui put a Kunai up to his neck leaving a smirking Sasuke and a Nerves Sakura.

"Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke questioned walking up to Muzui and Naruto. Sakura was about to speak until Muzui cut her off.

"Look Sakura he doesn't have a cut on his cheek and Naruto's right handed." She stated.

(I don't remember everything in order so )

With that a sudden gust of wind knocked them over. Sakura was under a bush while Sasuke was a on a tree, Muzui was beside Sakura and Naruto was gone. Just like that Sasuke started to fight and show off for some reason, he yelled at the females to make sure there was no other Ninja there. Then that Guy surrendered and left us there.

Okay after that they fought Orochimaru. Muzui and Sakura stayed away from it but Muzui was protecting Sakura just in case.

And then they were yelling insults at Sasuke. ' I always wanted to do this '

"Come on you To freaking wimp, YOU SELFISH BASTARD!" Muzui yelled. Everyone looked at her but she just smiled at them. Muzui wanted to help but she knew if she interfered then Everything would change so she let them be. Then right on time Naruto was stuck to a tree and Sasuke was passed out.

Sakura was holding Sasuke while I got Naruto. They went under a tree, as Sakura set a trap Muzui was Meditating to store Chakra to use when those ninja come. Just as she was about to open her eyes she found herself in the dark room with Ara.

"WHAT THR HELL AM I DOING HERE!!" Muzui yelled standing up. Ara looked at her and sighed.

"How could you do that?" Ara questioned eyeing the young Kunoich before her.

"Do what?" She asked her voice laced with curiosity

"How can you store Chakra into your body so easily?" Ara asked

"I don't know, maybe because I seen the show a few times." Muzui stated.

"But your storing it so perfectly and it isn't a single mistake made!" Ara yelled. Muzui just sighed and shrugged Her shoulders.

"What do you want?" Muzui asked impatiently

"To tell you that you have flawless chakra reserve." Ara said

"That's it?"

"Yes you can go back now."

And just like that Muzui opened her eyes to see a beat up Sakura and passed out Ino and Lee. Muzui eyes widen and as she faced the enemy her mind went blank.

(Horrible at fight scenes)

Muzui Teleported so fast, that all you seen was a flash of brown. Muzui first target was the girl Shikamaru had under a Shadow possession. With the flick of her risk the Girl went flighting about 20 feet. Shikamaru expected to be thrown that far but he wasn't, only to find out Muzui removed him from he's shadow.

' Incredible ' Shikamaru thought

Muzui turned to the other guy,(not the one who broke his arms because of Sasuke) and Muzui just punched his cheek causing him to break every tree in 20 feet. Just then Neji and TenTen came only to see Muzui the only one standing up with not a scratch on her.

Then Sasuke got up and looked at Muzui and Sakura.

"Who did that to you Sakura and Muzui?" He asked

"Muzui is fine, I'm not." Sakura said. Sasuke looked at Muzui with not a scratch on her but a little bruise on her knuckle. But that was enough to make him use  his curse mark.

"It was me." That Guy said with pride.

Sasuke looked at him and said something, that she couldn't hear than

*SNAP*

Sasuke broke that guys arms. To be honest Muzui could've cared less, he hurt her friends and there's no coming back from that.