Chapter 33

"I'm in so much pain." Muzui said to her friends. Currently they all were in line each behind a teammate. Muzui was behind Sasuke. All of the other Genin that Muzui liked were there and she was glad.

' Thank goodness they made it '

Then (I don't remember his name) the guy who was coughing came and said there had to be a preliminary round because there were to many contestants. Everyone was complaining expect Muzui and Naruto of course, but they did say those who can't do it have to leave.

"But Sasuke, look what he did to you." Sakura said with worriedness in her voice.

"I'm fine." Sasuke said clearly in pain. They went on and on until Muzui said something, but she didn't know she said it out loud.

"This couple has the most problems."

"We aren't a couple!" Sasuke said a little bit loud gaining everyone's attention.

"Sorry then." The peach eyes girl said.

"Then shut up." He said. Everybody's attention was on Muzui to hear what she was going to say.

"You know what Sasuke, I have something to say to you and it's not pretty." The moment she was going to blurt out everything he was to do in the future the Hokage covered her mouth.

"Child, what did We talk about being nice?" He asked

"To use them if need be, but if someone is being disrespectful and rude. Why in the hell should I be nice back?" Muzui stated

He just looked at her and sighed. He gave her that look, she knew it to well from there training.

Don't mess this up

She knew what she had to do. She walked back up to Sasuke and put her hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"If you still want to compete go ahead. There's nothing we can do about, but If that Hickey of Doom activates I will cut off your oxygen to breathe got it."

He nods his head and turns around. Ino was about to ask you how can She cut off someone's oxygen until she did a karate chop motion. So now they needed to vote someone out. So Kabuto gave up his spot, so Naruto can stay. Just as he walked passed her and stopped.

"I hope you made it beautiful, maybe even take you out on a date."
He said with a wink. She just kicked his foot to make him fall.

"Yeah how about no. I have plenty of other people that look better than you. And besides I already have one." She stated waving in Lee's direction.

And soon after the rounds began.

' Do you have any idea who you're up against child ' The Hokage thought