Chapter 28

Muzui Kagamin Pov

Just then Ibiki-sensei (I think that's him) came in and we all went to the assigned classroom. I sat beside Neji and some random guy. I sorta zoned out while he was talking, because I was playing with Neji's hair. I don't know what he does with it but man it was soft and long. And I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ibiki-sensei yelled begin.

To be honest with you I was scared to look at the paper.

Neji Pov

She was just playing with my hair and didn't care who I was. I'd have to admit it was quite relaxing and it sorta calmed me down. I took a glance at her as we began the test and admired her features. Glowing peachy eyes and medium length brown hair she looked beautiful compared to other girls.

' Focus I can't sit here day dreaming about her. I have to finish the test '

Normal POV

Muzui looked at her paper and she was surprised to see english words besides Kanji.

' I guess my eyes can only see the english instead of Kanji ' The said girl thought. As she began to look over the questions she went wide eyes and spoke out for everyone to hear.

"Wow this is incredibly easy." Everyone looked at her like she was crazy for thinking this test was even close to easy. Muzui completed the test in 3 minutes and just as she dropped her pencil Ibiki-sensei was right in front of her starting at the paper in disbelief at how she completed it without cheating. Muzui just closed her eyes and feel a sleep.

Muzui found herself back in the dark sitting right in front of Ara. Ara just gave her a very tired and bored look.

"Why are you looking at me like that!"Muzui yelled at the beast. Ara simply let out a very loud roar silencing the young girl before her.

"You are hear for one reason. I wanted to ask about the Exams, so how are they?" Ara asked eyeing the girl before her.

"Well it was pretty easy if you ask me. But hey You did teach me didn't t?" Muzui stated vanishing from Ara's sight. If you're wondering Ara has helped Muzui in the brain department because of the Chunin Exams written test. Of course it took about all of her restless nights to learn this but it was worth it in the end.

Muzui POV

I felt someone shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up, but I was completely exhausted. But it kept shaking my shoulder, I sorta forgot I was here in the Naruto verse and not my house so yeah.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SOOO IMPORTANT THAT I WAS DISTURBED FROM A FANTASTIC NAP!" I screamed finally lifting my head up to see everyone starting at me at my sudden out burst. Damn it was all I could think of as everyone stared at her. Muzui laughs nervously and sits up straight and just like that Naruto gave he's speech about him not quitting. And to be honest Muzui was beyond excited knowing she just watched this in person.

But before Ibiki-sensei could speak Muzui did.

"Let's save us some time and just dumb it done. Sometimes on missions it would require you to cheat. Every mission you are assigned to your life is on the line so no slip ups. And during such dangers missions it is most DEFINITELY you have to cheat regardless of how you think you have a chance." Muzui said standing up and stretching. Before they could ask why she pointed toward the window and say Anko busting in.

And let's just say after that Ibiki-sensei had a gut feeling that Muzui wasn't evil, but not that good either.