Chapter 11

' It's official I hate this team ' you said to yourself.

Why, well let's see Sakura is yelling at Naruto about him being a idiot. Naruto keeps asking for your help, but you rejected but he keeps bugging you. Sakura keeps trying to ask questions about yourself but she keeps asking the same ones in different word forms. And you keep trying to start a conversation with Sasuke so he could open up a little more and not go down a dark path, BUT HE JUST KEEPS LOOKING AWAY I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED, and I snapped.

"CAN WE JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP FOR 2 MINUTES AND THEN GO BACK TO THIS!!" You yelled standing up with a brown aroma around you with pitch black eyes. ( Okay so that happens when you're angry so yeah)

That caused everyone to shut up. Naruto didn't even move from his position on putting the eraser on the door. Sakura just stood there quite as a mouse. And Sasuke just looked at you shocked that you just had a strange out burst, but you could careless.

It was silent until you spoke again.

"Naruto, hurry and put the eraser on the door and sit down, Sakura stop yelling at Naruto over ever little thing and relax. Everyone please just relax okay." And just as you sat down someone slides the door open causing you to stop and look at them. It was your new sensei, who feel for the eraser trap. While Naruto was laughing and Sakura scolding him and Sasuke tching you had enough.

"CHA"And you punched the table causing it to break. That gained everyone's attention and they look at you then desk that's in pieces. As you look at your handy work they all look at you frightened. ' Wow I'm that strong ' you though.

"My first Impression of you guys is your all a bunch of idiots."  Our sensei said with a closed eye smile. You all just looked at him with sad aura around you guys.

"Meet me on the rooftop." And with that he vanished leaving you 4 together.

"Come on guys turns those frowns upside down and let's get moving." You said trying to cheer them up. But they look at you dumbfounded of your sudden mood swing.

Time Skip

"Okay introduce yourselves."

"What do you mean?" Sakura questioned

"Tell me your likes, dislikes and hobbies"

"How about you go first sensei."

"Well my name is Kakashi Hatake my likes and dislikes well I don't feel like telling you that and hobbies I don't really have many and dreams for the future, never really thought about it."

"Well that was useless all he told us was his name." Sakura said to Naruto.

"Alright you with the blonde hair go"

"MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI I LIKE ICHIRAKU RAMEN I REALLY LIKE THE RAMEN IRUKA-SENSEI GOT ME, I HATE THE 3 MINUTES YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND I HATE Y/N SCOLDING ME ABOUT BRUSHING MY TEETH AND BATHING. AND MY DREAM IS TO BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE.

"Aright the pink Haired girl, you."

"My name is Sakura Haruno my likes... I mean the person I like *giggles* my hobbies are *giggles* my dream for the future are *giggles*

"And what do you hate?"

"NARUTOOOOOO" she said

Naruto mourned then went to you for back up. So you pulled him into a tight hug and told him she's just a big meanie.

"Alright Y/N you're next."

"Wait how does he know your name." Sakura asked

"I was Lord Third apprentice so it's only fair that he talked about me to our sensei." You said looking back to Kakashi-sensei

"My likes are training, reading and talking, my dislikes are well snakes and spiders and killing anyone. My hobbies are being with the people I like and looking at the sunset, My dream for the future is to become The strongest Kunoich that ever existed."
' and of course try to get back home '

"Ever lived how do you plan on doing that?" Sakura questioned

"I'm going to train until I can't walk any longer." You said with a smile.

"And you" Kakashi said pointing toward Sasuke

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything with an exception of Y/N, What I have is not a dream because I will make it reality I'm going to restock my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke said darkly.

It was silent for about 20 seconds until you spoke up.

"Well Imma head out, see you guys later." You said getting up

"Were are you going we aren't done yet." Naruto said looking at you

"I already know how this is about  to go so see you guys in the morning at the training grounds, until then my team mates."

And then you Teleport away, leaving them there and a wide eyes Kakashi.

' She reminds me of someone ' Kakashi thought

But all you could think of was why Sasuke said he liked you. ' guess I'll ask him tomorrow '

Okay guys so I just want you all to know the next Chapters will be an OC character, I might do a chapter with her abilities

I truly am Sorry that I keep doing extremely to much. Forgive me My Lovely's
Until next time