Chapter 29

As they made in to the second part of the Exams Anko began to explain about the Exams, but the moment she said forest of death Muzui squealed like a fan girl. They look at her as if she was a psychopath.

"It's called the forest of death kid why are you excited?" Anko asked

"Because the moment We walk into that forest are lives are IMMEDIATELY are at risk!" Muzui screamed at her.

They eyed her suspiciously, until she spoke up again.

"The thought of it is just so thrilling." She admits with hearts in her eyes. Everyone takes a step back from Muzui for safety. Then Naruto began to mimicked Anko and she threw her Kunai at Naruto and got really close to him.

"You're a little close to the kid." Muzui stated pulling Naruto away from her hold. Then that Pedophile gave her Kunai back to her. Muzui Teleported in front of him and held her hand out for him to shake.

"Muzui Kagamin sir and you are?"

"None of your concern." He said walking away, she earned a couple of laughs from some people so she pulled that card.

"I really hope your experiments fail but that would be sad for them right?" She said turning her body in his direction. He stopped dead in his tracks with wide eyes.

"And honestly stop eyeing every person you see it's disturbing." Then she walked back to her team.

' who the hell does she think she is '

Right now they were filling out the application for them to enter the forest of death. As all her friends and other ninja where filling out the paperwork she began to think. But being the person she is she asked everyone.

"Hey everyone!" She began to yell as everyone snapped there heads in her direction.

"Who do you think I'm possible going to fight!" She yelled again.

They looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Ya know for Future references."

"Hopefully me girly." Some random guy said. Muzui eyes him up and down until she finally spoke again.

"Are you sure you're gonna make it out of there alive?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

"To dumb it down to your level I'm saying you're going to die." She said in a bored tone

"How would you know?"

This made Muzui stand up prideful with a devilish look

"I know a lot." She stated walking away.

Just as she made it to her team members, they were already to begin.

And within a minute or two they ran into the forest.