Chapter 24

( I know I have this mixed up but bare with me)

Muzui and Sakura agreed they'd go shopping and they did. Sakura was looking at clothes while Muzui was running around like a maniac. When they finished they brought there stuff home and took a walk around. And just then they seen Naruto and Konohamaru and his team.

You both walked over to them as they were playing Ninja. Sakura was yelling at Naruto and you were talking to Moegi about being a talented Kunoich. Just like that Sakura was running after Konohamaru and Naruto say her forehead was big.

Then Konohamaru was picked up by the Kankuro. Naruto ran up to him and tried to fight him. Sakura kept apologizing to Kankūro. But Muzui was slowly walking toward Temari with wide eyes. Everyone just stared at her as she walked toward her, then she squealed like a fan girl.

"You're really The Temari. I'm a huge fan of yours. You're one of my Waifu." Muzui said with her face inches away from hers. She was as red as a tomato. ' cute ' she thought. But in the back you see three people fuming with anger. Kankūro because she completely ignored him and her two teammate who were currently staring and also glaring into Muzui back.

Then they began to argue until Sasuke through a rock at Kankuro. And at that Moment Muzui Teleported on the same branch as Gaara who came seconds later. He was about to speak until Muzui and his nose were touching and they could feel each other's breath.

"Hi there, Gaara." She said jumping down from the tree. He just stared at the spot the said girl stood and then turned to sand and went to his team.

"Sorry for the interruption." Gaara said in a husky voice

"But they started-." Just mid way into into his statement Gaara spoke up again.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." He said sounding dead serious.

This caused shivers to go down everyone's spine expect Muzui who was fan girling over Temari and Gaara. As they began to walk away Sakura was about to speak to them until Muzui spoke first.

"Correct Sakura they aren't from here, but they're here for The Chunin Exams." She said standing beside Sasuke. The three siblings turned around to look at her astonished about how she already knew her question. Naruto was talking to Konohamaru about if he was as cool as Sasuke. Then Gaara turned around to you and Sasuke direction.

"What are your names?" He asked specifically to Muzui.

"Yours first." Sasuke asked

"Gaara of the Sand."he said waiting for there responds

"Sasuke uchiha and This Muzui Kagamin." Sasuke said not letting you talk to this creep.

He nods his head in acknowledgment then he and his siblings began to walk away. But Naruto was yelling at them for not knowing his name. But this time Kankūro turned around and winked at Muzui and said

"Pretty and Smart." He said earning a glare from all the Genin.

"Well that was awkward." Sakura was to first to say. They all nod and they all look at Muzui with raised eyebrows. But all she said was common sense. And they all left.

' Well this is going to be interesting ' Sasuke thought