Chapter 22

This is going to be a funny short story

As they go on there boat on there way back from the mission the mist filled the air. Kakashi was the first to notice then Sasuke and Sakura. Muzui was talking to Naruto about training then she started coughing. They looked at her with worry in there eyes but then Muzui started talking and jumping around.

"Ya know you guys should really watch Avatar the last Airbender." She said while skipping.

"The what?" Sakura asked

"You know the Water,Fire, Earth, Air." Muzui stated swinging her hands around.

"Umm, is she okay Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked his Sensei

"It seems she sucked in to much Mist causing her to say weird things."

Muzui then started singing

"I WANT IT THAT WHY, AIN'T NONTHIN' BUT A HEARTACHE, TELL ME WHY!!" Muzui screamed at the top of her lungs leaning on Naruto.

They stared at her in embarrassment because the person who gave them a ride was looking at her like a Maniac.

"You guys Inuyasha was AMAZING like Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha were gorgeous. And rin was so Adorable I just want to pinch cheeks." She said with hearts in her eyes.

But her team was just thinking about who the heck was Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. Just as they step foot on land Muzui began to sing again.

"But can he beat Goku though." Muzui said standing in her spot not moving.

"Who's Goku." Kakashi asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Naruto can't beat Goku." She said turning her head to the side.

Naruto was about to speak when Kakashi just put a hand on his shoulder to prevent him from speaking. The Jounin looked at his student and said,

"I'll let you ride my back if get up." He said walking over to her. Muzui eyes lit up and she instantly teleported to her Sensei's back.

"OH MY GOD LOVELY YOU'LL BE GREAT FRIENDS WITH MR. AIZAWA!" She yelled in his ear.

"Please be quiet we're in public." He said while holding his ears.

"I wonder what it would be like in Inuyasha, it would be fun." She said while closing her eyes and not caring for her teammates complaining.

' I'm glad I'm here '