Chapter 7

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It is finally the day of the annual dance show of the New Orleans Icebreakers as everyone was getting ready back stage while the audience slowly came in taking their seats along with the beverages they purchased before coming in. In two rows where Klaus' hybrids who were glad their sire allowed them to attend as they saw videos of the group and they all agreed their favorite were the two captains that everyone shipped Dove and Jackson. Seeing the all seated and packed the announcer Mr James came on the stage.

"Good evening everyone I would first like to thank you all for attending our annual dance show it brings the dancers nothing but happiness to see an adoring crowd. Today's show will be different from the previous years as not only will there be dancing but there will be singing as well so I hope you enjoy."

"Let's present the first item on the list Welcome the New Orleans Icebreakers," he said as the audience cheered.

The spotlight dimmed as it shone on the female captain of the crew who suddenly appeared in the audience and walked up the stage getting lost in the body of dancers as the music began to play.

Upon seeing the girl, Elijah thought she looked familiar but didn't know where he saw her before only to look and see a mix of emotions on the face of his younger brother. Klaus looked surprised, shocked and aroused after seeing the girl took special interest in. Finally the piece was finished when the announcer came back.

"For tonight only I present Silver Birds performing their first song," said the announcer as Ophelia, Amber, Taylor and Deandra came onstage.

(Ophelia is Lisa, Amber is Jennie, Taylor is Rosé and Deandra is Jisoo)

Imagine the shock they got when the crowd realized their idol Dove could not only dance but sing as well giving the audience flirtatious looks before spotting a certain curly dirty blonde haired and blue green eyed male in the crowd sending him a wink and blowing a kiss as she continued the choreography and walked behind the girls as Taylor came forward singing.

The hybrids sneaked a glance at their sire to see his reaction after what Dove did but sadly they couldn't see his reaction clearly however, Elijah sat amused as he saw the faint flush and the amusement in his brother's eyes. After the performance the audience clapped as they shouted their dance idol's name.

"Dove."

"Dove."

"Dove."

"Dove."

"Dove."

The originals were shocked to see that even the hybrid were chanting the human girl's name before the chant changed to the group's name.

"Silver Birds."

"Silver Birds."

"Silver Birds."

"Silver Birds."

"Silver Birds."

"Alright guys settle down now we will have the male captain of his squad Jackson," he announced.