Chapter 17

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Klaus was really mad when he returned to the compound and didn't find the girl he's in love with there.

"Ophelia," he called out while looking around.

He walked around the house when he spotted the cookie pan on the floor along with freshly baked cookies.

"Klaus someone took my daughter," shouted Marcel as he rushed into the building.

"What do you mean someone took Dove?" he asked now angry.

"I saw a male took her and he's a hybrid sir but not one of us," the male replied.

"Get the other hybrids and search for her," said Klaus as he left Marcel alone and called Elijah.

"Brother he took her and I'm going to kill him," said Klaus angry when Elijah finally joined him.

They found the place where Ophelia was taken.

"If I am moving too fast for you Niklaus you can wait in the car," said Elijah.

"And what are you going to do storm into there without a plan? Elijah how noble you are but remember he's part werewolf one bite can kill you," said Klaus.

"And your blood can heal me," Elijah replied.

"Why should I help you brother when the one girl I'm willing to love and give my heart you, you've suddenly grown interested in," said Klaus.

"You really have some nerve brother," he added. It was revealed on the way that Elijah held feelings for Ophelia.

"You know Niklaus I thought at first that you wanting this young girl was good that she could bring your humanity back but then how you suddenly and smoothly went along with the pregnancy made me realize you might have ulterior motives," replied Elijah.

"Oh yes the Klaus Mikaelson can't feel love but it's okay brother I won't let my anger cause me to dagger you since I promised Ophelia I wouldn't but if I see you approach her I won't hesitate to give you a faith worse than death," replied Nikaus as a tear fell from his eyes. He couldn't believe Elijah didn't trust him and now claims he has feelings for his Dove.

Elijah didn't know what to think, he fell for the girl the first time he saw her at the concert and he tried to restrain his feelings until Rebekah revealed that Klaus was only keeping the girl alive to use as leverage against Marcel.

Meanwhile in the shack Tyler, Hayley, Dwayne and Ophelia stared shocked at the dead body of Sandra.

"Well that was eventful," said Hayley.

"How did it turn me but killed her?" Dwayne asked.

They tried to approach Ophelia when she started to panic causing Dwayne's head to start hurting before he suddenly jumped in front of her protectively revealing his hybrid face.