Chapter 28

Ophelia smiled at the hybrid before turning her back to him and slowly pull down the zip allowing the dress to fall on the group revealing her red lingerie.

However what shocked Klaus more was the large crescent moon birthmark in the center of her back.

"Have you always had that crescent moon birthmark at the center of your back?" Nik asked as he got up and hugged his wife while trailing his fingers against the moon.

"Oh yea I always did however, I didn't know about it until after I was young when I got kidnapped. The wolves let me go after a few tortures when they saw it," she revealed.

"Umm honey as much as I don't want to bring this up on our wedding night but, Hayley has the very same birthmark however it's on her shoulder," he said.

"Does this mean that me and the psycho might me related?" Ophelia asked shocked.

"Well yes but let's sort that out tomorrow because right now you look so gorgeous in red and I've been dying to rip it off your beautiful body," said Klaus as he softly bit the she wolf's ear earning a moan.

He then kissed her cheek before trailing kisses along her neck to her shoulder. Ophelia's body shivered from the pleasure she was feeling. Klaus had wrapped his arms around her as he ran his fingers along her long luscious legs. He then ran his finger down her spine causing her to moan out from the sensation.

 He then ran his finger down her spine causing her to moan out from the sensation

"Oooh....the sounds that come out of your mouth is like music to my ears love," said Klaus as he whispered into Ophelia's ear.

He then brought her closer to him allowed his erection to press against her perky ass. He then brought his hands up and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze causing her moan to be even louder.

"Just like that," he moaned out into her ear as Ophelia had taken the opportunity to reach her hand into his boxers and grab his hardened length giving it a squeeze.

She rubbed and squeeze the rod as her husband's grip around her breasts tighten as he squeezed her breast while pulling her nipple. This earned a moan from the girl as she and her husband reveled in the pleasure they were giving each other.

Klaus knew he was about to cum and didn't want to be out done by his Queen so he slid his hand down to her entrance and played with her clit before inserting two fingers.

Ophelia moaned from the intrusion but continued to work her hand to jerk her husband off. However, Klaus drilled his fingers into her allowing it to shake and replicate the feeling of vibrations causing Ophelia to scream out. She knew she was about to cum but Klaus wouldn't have it. The hybrid male removed his fingers which caused the girl to whimper due to the loss. s

"The only way your coming is either on my dick or in my mouth," said Klaus whose hybrid face appeared. He then grabbed his wife and threw her on the bed before placing his head between her juicy thighs.