Chapter 30

"No we aren't you're just a vicious thief," replied Hayley.

"You stole my children and killed my son," said Ophelia as her eyes shined brighter.

"No, she is my daughter Hope and you took her from me. Nine months, you took nine months from me. I could have been a great mother and bonded with my child but you and Klaus took that chance away from me," she said swinging around a knife.

"You tried to abort my child as a way to punish me and the witches stopped you," said Klaus.

"Well this time I have a witch of my own to help me," said Hayley as the controlled Davina walked out of the house and beside the werewolf.

"Davina?" Marcel and Ophelia said in unison feeling hurt that the witch would betray the like that.

"But why?" Ophelia asked.

"You took my magic," the young girl replied.

"No, I didn't," replied the puzzled Ophelia.

"You're a siphoner along with being a werewolf," said Inuda as she appeared beside Davina.

"You can't create magic of your own so abominations like yourself steal other's magic," she replied.

"So you're saying I accidentally siphoned her magic and then she got mad and didn't even say hey Ophelia you just took my magic and then we could of found a way to give it back to her," said Ophelia.

"It's not only about my magic," shouted Davina.

"Then what else?" Ophelia asked.

"Ever since Marcel found you, it's all been about you. He was my father first but all he did was lock me in the stupid attic of a church while you got to go out and party," ranted Davina.

"Well he thought I was human and no one was really after me but you are the survivor of an incomplete harvest ritual so of course he'd do something to ensure you're safe," said Ophelia but Davina didn't care.

Inadu started to channel through the upset witch causing her pain as she fell to the ground. She started to suck the life out of some of the wolves as they fell dead to the ground.

Ophelia wasn't having it, so she tried to run towards the witch only for her to be thrown back by a strong force.

"You think you alone can stop me?" Inadu smirked.

"She's never alone," said Klaus as he walked up to Ophelia and grabbed her hand.

"She has an amazing husband by her side," he said.

"A father who'd kill anyone on this earth to keep her safe," said Marcel as he held her other hand.

"A brother who will be there for her to the end," said Elijah as he held Niklaus' hand giving him a meaningful look that made the hybrid smile.

"Don't forget us guys, we are the Mikaelson pack that would lay out lives down for our Alpha and Luna," said a hybrid as the others cheered on agreement.

"Well I don't mind killing others as well," said Inadu as she used her magic and flung the ground apart snapping the wolves' necks.

She then approached Ophelia and took her knife out of her pocket and stabbed the siphoner in her stomach as she smiled.

"Oh you're not gonna die yet darling, I just want you to see how everyone you love suffers," said the old witch as she twisted the knife in Ophelia causing her to fall on the ground in pain.

Inadu then approaches Marcel since he was close to Ophelia and Davina and places her hand on his forehead as the self proclaimed king screams out in pain. Blood in the form of tears fell from his eyes as he cried out Ophelia's name in pain.

"What are you doing to him?" a now weakened Ophelia asked.

"Showing him his worst nightmare of course," said the witch nonchalantly.

She then released the male and went to approach Niklaus however before she could touch him, a small black wolf ran and jumped on her as it bit into her neck causing the woman to scream.

Her spirit suddenly left Davina's body as the now young witch fell to the ground in pain. The little wolf didn't waste time and ran to Ophelia who placed her hand on his head. The wolf slowly transferred some of his powers into her as her wound started to heal, she felt the magic under her finger tips.

Without wasting time she grabbed the dagger and enchanted it as her eyes glowed purple and a crown mark appeared on her forehead.

"You will no longer hurt anyone," said Ophelia as she touched the woman and siphoned the magic from her.

"No what are you doing to me?" screamed Inadu only for Ophelia to stab her in her heart with the knife as she chanted the spell. The spell was so powerful that her nose started to bleed but she didn't give up.

She kept on pushing as the woman's body turned to ass on the ground. She then conjured up a jar and placed the ashes in it before sealing it with her blood.

Her eyes returned to normal and the crown disappeared as she almost fainted on the ground but was caught by Niklaus.

"I'm here for you love," he said kissing her head.

"Damn I really need a vacation from all these supernaturals she said," in her husband's arms.

"Then let's go on one with the kids," he said but suddenly they remembered that Hayley had killed their son and so they got up to go to her but realized she vanished.

Meanwhile the said she wolf was running through the woods with a crying Alaia. "Don't worry Hope they won't find us," she said but the baby only cried harder.

Hot on her trail was the small black wolf with white tipped ears. He had picked up his sister's scent and could hear her crying so he picked up his pace.Hayley frantically looked for a path only to be blocked by the blonde Mikaelson.

"I knew women who went to bed with my brother are really desperate, well except for my sister in law of course," said Rebekah as she looked at Hayley.

"Back away," said Hayley.

"Oh what are you going to do bite me?" taunted Rebekah as lunged at Hayley and grabbed her niece.

"Take her," she said as she handed the baby to the little wolf who secured the blanket in his mouth and ran away.

A fight ensued between the original vampire and the she-wolf as Rebekah threw kicks and punches while Hayley could only block. Rebekah sent another kick towards her only for Hayley to catch her foot while gloating at her victory. The original only looked at her before swinging the other foot landing a kick straight to her head.

"Let's end this," said Rebekah as she ran and ripped Hayley's heart out of her chest while looking at her brothers and everyone who finally appeared.

"You all took your time I see," said Rebekah.

"Where is Alaia?" asked Ophelia as Rebekah pointed in the direction where two small wolves came through.

"What?" Everyone asked in shock as tears ran down Ophelia's eyes as the two pups jumped into her arms revealing their beautiful heterochromic eyes.

"Yes I had the same reaction too when I expected to see a dead baby only to see that pup in his place," said Rebekah.

Ophelia and Niklaus cried tears of happiness as their pups were alive and safe. The little family smiled as the wolves and hybrids bowed in respect from their new Queen and her family.

THE END.