Chapter 27

The wedding planning was going on in full swing as Klaus couldn't wait for the moment he could finally give the love of his life his last name. Ophelia was excited as well as she had bought her dress already with the help of Rebekah.

The blonde original had slowly gotten over her hate for the brunette. She realized that no matter what she did, Marcel would never choose anyone over Ophelia especially her.

While the couple were making the final touches to their wedding, Davina was still cooped up in her room. The girl was still upset that Ophelia took her magic away and believed that she shouldn't of been born. Davina was going through spell books to find a way to get her magic back but it looked hopeless.

"Ahhh it has to be around here somewhere," Davina shouted out in frustration.

She continued to search through the different grimoires she had stolen and the ones she was gifted but still couldn't find anything. Davina felt awful without her magic, so she couldn't help the tears that ran down her face.

Davina thought that after everything she's been through with the harvest and the witches, she'd finally be okay but no that bitch had to steal her magic

Davina kept grieving when she suddenly shivered as the place got cold. She looked around to see if the windows were open but they weren't.

"Hello child," said Inadu as she took the form of Davina's reflection.

"How's that possible?" Davina asked shocked.

"Well I thought appearing as you was a good option," replied Inadu.

"What do you want from me?" Davina asked.

"I sensed your worries my child and came to offer my assistance," replied Inadu as she waved her hand revealing her magic.

She walked around Davina before slowly creeping up to her ear and said, "All you have to do is put your trust in me and take my hand."

Inadu sounded so convincing and Davina wanted to take her hand but she felt the dark energy that was radiating off her.

"Why are you hesitating my child?" Inadu asked as she walked in front of Davina.

"You're a force which goes against all that nature stands for," said Davina.

"In this form I am yes however, with your help I can and I'll even give you your magic back," persuaded Inadu.

Inadu smiles as she saw that her persuasion was getting through the girl and so she held her hand out while giving one of her biggest smiles.

Wanting to get her magic back and get back at Ophelia for the pain she had caused her, Davina complied as she connected her and Inadu's hands together. Just like that the two became one as Inadu fully took over Davina's body.

"This was too easy," she said with a smirk as she decided to leave the room and explore the city of New Orleans before she head towards her descendant.

It was currently night time and under the starry sky stood Niklaus Mikaelson in a suit standing in front of the priest with the biggest smile on his face.