Chapter 25

Ophelia looked at the man she loves like he had grown two heads. He refused to hand her children over to her as he had deemed him and the twins as a packaged deal.

"Fine fine I'll take you too,"she replied.

"Good because you didn't have a choice," he said giving her a kiss.

Klaus was honestly happy that she was alive but deep down he realized that if she really was human then he'd have lost her for good. Even when he kissed her and they held their children in their arms Klaus still cried.

 Even when he kissed her and they held their children in their arms Klaus still cried

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Klaus why are you crying?" Ophelia asked concerned.

"You're my happiness love and the moment they killed you I realized how truly powerless I was," he said.

"But I'm here now," she replied.

"Yes and that's because of our son who could achieve such a thing at his age but what if he couldn't and you were just a human?" he asked as more tears fell from his eyes.

"I would have truly lost you. I would have lost the person that made my heart beat again. The person that showed me that I too deserved love. I couldn't do anything as I stared into your eyes while they killed you and your body fell limp on the table. It felt like they had stuck their hand into my chest and was squeezing my heart," he added.

He hugged her as she allowed him to cry, to be vulnerable in her presence. She knew how he felt because his tears stricken eyes were the last thing she saw before she died.

Elijah was shocked to see his brother so vulnerable and he decided that it's best to bury his feelings for the girl since Niklaus needed her more than he did. Giving her a sad smile Elijah left the room with Dwayne and Marcel behind him as they decided to give the two some privacy.

"Niklaus look at me," she said as he raised his head and looked at her with his bloodshot eyes.

"I am alive here with you and our two beautiful children and I'm never leaving you okay," she said looking at him.

"You promise?" he asked.

"I promise," she replied to which he kissed her once again.

"Now that you're feeling better what will we be naming our children?"

"How about I name our son and you name our daughter," he suggested to which she agreed. They sat down and finally came up with names for their children.

Klaus decided to hold the twins while Ophelia went and changed into something more comfortable for her to wear. Klaus couldn't help himself as he didn't want anyone staring at the love of his life and the mother of his two children.

Who's The Daddy {Slow Update}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें