1.08

You know how when you were a kid and you believed in fairy tales?

When Melissa walked into the kitchen in the morning before leaving she completely stopped in the door way noticing the chaos there was all over. 

"What happened here? I left this kitchen clean last night." The brunette asked with some anger behind it. 

"Eight hours, 16 ounces of chocolate, and 32 cupcakes, and they still don't taste right. Want to bake with me Mel? " Izzie asked the girl. 

"Izzie I really can't we have to get to the hospital. Remember we work today. I'll see you later, I'm supposed to help Shepherd with a case I didn't finish yesterday." Mel said to her friend and left the kitchen. 

~~~~~

After rounds Melissa had finally caught up to Meredith and Cristina and all three were now talking to the psychiatrist, trying to figure out who a patient belonged to. 

"This guy belongs in Psych. What are you doing turfing him here?" Cristina said as the three examined the x-ray they had just received. 

"He's my gift to you. Had a seizure two days ago and another one this morning." The other doctor explained. 

While the other doctor said that to the women Mel read from the patient file "It says right here, "He talks to dead people, his family things he's dangerous. They had him committed.""

"That's Psych, not Neuro ." Meredith continued. 

"Man, didn't you go to med school?" Cristina stated. 

"Yes, and unlike the correspondence school you attended..." The man said trying to insult the women. 

"Oh, that would be Stanford, Harvard, and Dartmouth, right?" The black haired woman shot back.

"I learned not to jump to conclusions. Sorry, ladies. We can't take him back until he's cleared." The man said as he walked away from them. 

"So, you're dumping him on us?" Cristina said to the doctor who was leaving. 

"He thinks his seizures are visions." The man said as he walked around the corner. 

"Hello! They're not seizures. I'm psychic." The patient said to the doctors. 

"Of course you are," Cristina said to the patient and continued saying to the doctor that had left "I'm a chicken." 

" Sorry, Mr. Duff," Mel said and started to treat the patient. " But we're gonna start our workup now."

"Work me up, work me down, I'm telling you it's a waste of time." Mr. Duff said to Melissa. 

"Ok, well, humor us. Can you grip my fingers, please?" Cristina said.