Black Dahlia

Third person's POV

Rain....moist soil...torn dresses...trail of forceful dragging ... trail of blood... a lacerated dead body... suddenly the dead body resembles to Baekhyun moves... stretches hand and seeks help holding the boot of lieutenant... The extreme desire to live makes him to grasp air forcefully and to hug the knee of lieutenant like it's the only way to live in the world...The blood,saliva and dirt from Baekhyun's body get soiled on the boot and suddenly Baekhyun drugs him to the water brimmed pit nearby violently... " If there's no me,there will be no you"... Chanyeol gasps like a fool which makes him to inhale dirt and water to block his respiration... "There will be no yooou"....

The loud sound of mobile phone ringing makes Chanyeol to at last grasp some fresh air of the room.It was a horrible nightmare, Chanyeol's is totally drenched with sweats.

"Hello, Lieutenant Park speaking....."

"Commissioner Byun wants you to present at police station right now."

________________

The tied hands on back, messed hair, blooded wound beside the lips and traces of blood dripping from the cut mark on the tip of little finger,the figure is sitting in uncomfortable position on the floor. Suddenly looking at the camera who is recording the video.

"Do you have anything to say to your family?"

Baekhyun takes time to process what's happening... As an impatient harsh sigh could be heard from the video recorder. Baekhyun tries so say something timidly," I am sorry ,Dad. I couldn't take care of you enough."

"The video ends here," The demonstrator breaks the silence of the meeting room. Mr Byun is sitting like a statue, while Lieutenant Park is looking at the screen like he is still watching the tape. Others are feeling weird to initiate something.

"What a psychopath! Sending video to police station, how much he can go for more attention?" Mr Byun mumbles to himself.

Suddenly Chanyeol's phone rings revealing a restricted number, he receives the phone without even thinking,

"How the show is going on?" A husky robotic voice could be heard from the restricted caller.

"Who are are? What do you want?" Chanyeol says in enough loud voice so that others can hear him clearly. From now on his phone is on track for investigation purpose. He has to clear his position at least to eyewash others.

"You know who I am....."

"The bone of contention is between us. My spouse should not be involved. He has nothing to do with my profession."

" I don't do anything which doesn't match my standard. Your spouse matches my standard. As you are interested about me, let's play a game."

"I am not interested in any game related to life," Chanyeol says clenching jaw and fisting his hands which almost turns the knuckles of his hands into paper white.

" I thought to give you a choice as my talent discoverer, although I am not an easy forgiver at all," The husky voice remains monotonous in replying.

Chanyeol looks at Mr Byun who is looking towards him with hope.

"Ok... Tell me... I will say whether agree or disagree," Chanyeol sighs.

"There's no option of agree or disagree. Tell me the reason why your spouse should be beautifully skinned with salt? Whatever I will not forget to leave an eternal smile like black dahlia."

______________________

"Black dahlia," a police officer writes on a sticky notes and sticks the paper on the prime investigation board of station,when the call record is getting more investigated by the forensic team.