Morning Sex

"Chanyeol, stay strong," detective Minseok consoles Lieutenant Park, watching his sad face. His colleague is passing through hard times. Minseok serves Chanyeol instant coffee , while preparing another cup for him.

"I am trying ,bro. Being a person from a victim's family is not so easy," Chanyeol sits down in an empty seat nearby. 

"Yes, I think so. Investigation calculation makes us adapt to this situation, but when it happens with us it hits differently. Baekhyun is such a nice person,I hope he will not be harmed."

"This is what I am always praying for," Chanyeol sips on his coffee.

"Last when I saw him about 2 months ago in this station, he was smiling and telling me to attend dinner in your home. His face is still floating in front of me. No one can hurt such a caring person."

"Two months ago?"

"You are blank right now. The day Baekhyun came to meet you in the station. And you were out to have a congratulatory dinner party with your team in a nearby restaurant," Minseok says with care in voice.

"Oh!... That day... Did he say anything about why he came? He never mentioned anything later," Chanyeol feels like throwing away the cup as his empty stomach is making him feel the coffee is non-palatable.

"Are you on right mind? You need to take sleep to calm your nerve. Baekhyun literally waited sitting on the reception. You left your phone inside. Even I could hear the ringtone of your phone from outside,when Baekhyun was trying to connect. Baekhyun waited sitting on the waiting bench like commoners. I told him to sit inside. I had another investigation to attend, when I left he was sitting on reception bench and drinking tea. Please have some sleep, otherwise others will think you are involved with this. Have you seen yourself in mirror? You are looking like a ghost," Minseok yells to Chanyeol thinking Chanyeol is taking too much stress.

But Chanyeol is really scared of what's happening in his life. Is he going to invade something which was happening around him,but he was unaware of that?

                ___________________

Lieutenant Sehun checks Doctor Kim Junmyeon's 24/7 movement and tries to find out anything fishy related to him. He checks the phone number  Junmyeon gave him inside the sandwich.

Until now nothing is suspicious with Junmyeon. But still a person with a clean record can be a dangerous criminal. But coming to police interrogation, trying to flirt, that's an even more distracting fact.

Remembering the creepy smile of him ,Sehun feels a chilling sensation in his skin.

Meanwhile Junmyeon checks his phone again and again sitting in the middle of a boring date with a middle aged man in an expensive restaurant. He wishes it would rain today to wipe his sadness and heart clenching for the young police officer who didn't even show a bit interest in him. With the knife Junmyeon incises the steak like it's Sehun's heart and he wants to see Sehun's heart consist of what...

"Everybody wants happiness,nobody wants pain,but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain," Junmyeon thinks to himself, losing appetite for T-bone steak.

               __________________

Chanyeol throws himself on the  comfy bed and keeps staring at the white ceiling. His usual busy days are even better than such gloomy days. He wishes Baekhyun was here.

Although Mr Byun told him to stay in his house, Chanyeol didn't want to. It's an awkward feeling because Mr Byun is also judging his every action. Staying in that house is like now a fish bone stuck in the throat which cannot be either removed or swallowed.