Weather Forecast

Welcome to the weather forecast. Now, let’s see what the weather is like today. In the north of the country, it’s very windy and cold. There is a chance of some rain too, so don’t leave home without your umbrella! The temperature is around 10º centigrade. In the east it’s rainy all day today, I’m afraid. There may be a thunderstorm in the afternoon. The temperature is a bit higher, at around 13º.

In the west and middle of the country, the weather is dry but cloudy. So no rain for you, but it is quite windy and

the temperature is just 10º. The south of the country has the best weather today. It’s cloudy most of the time but sunny this afternoon. The temperature is around 15º

A man is sitting in front of TV while watching the weather forecast.

Outside of the city lightning strikes the sky ,when the weather is windy outside. 

Although it was expected to rain in Seoul today, the cloud got away with the heavy wind from the south of the country.

Meanwhile, Byun Baekhyun sitting in the basement looks at the flickering dim light attached to the ceiling. At least the flickering of light is giving him some assurance right now. But making him more miserable, the light gets permanently fused suddenly.

This started with such darkness where Baekhyun stayed for a long time.

(Flashback starts)

" Congratulations, you are almost 8 weeks pregnant  ," Dr. Junmyeon announces to Baekhyun looking at all of his investigation papers.

"2 months already?" Baekhyun questions while looking at his tummy. Is it already been two months,but he couldn't understand that the sickness he was feeling was such good news?

"Are  you suspecting it should be less? Listen, even without ejaculation inside someone can get pregnant. Unprotected sex can cause pregnancy even without cumming inside," Junmyeon says while fixing his spectacles over his nose.

"My husband is so much sensitive that he doesn't like protected sex a bit. I always used to think like I was ending up being pregnant. But really this time I didn't expect that to happen. I wanted this to happen for so long," Baekhyun smiles while blushing as he describes his husband's features.

"This fact! I really was ending up to think that you are a school kid who has got pregnant suddenly because of unprotected sex," Junmyeon says while writing on Baekhyun's prescription.

"I have been married for more than 3 and half years, doctor."

"Next time come with your husband. We have a counseling program for the father too," Junmyeon hands the prescription to Baekhyun.

                __________________

After completing the grocery, Baekhyun checks his phone to get into the car. It's almost arrival time for Chanyeol to come home, should he go to Chanyeol's office and give him a surprise? His dork husband at last has shot the point correctly after almost 3 years. Chanyeol always prefers unprotected sex ,as he says he doesn't feel properly wearing condoms.

Baekhyun thinks for a few minutes, and decides to give Chanyeol a surprise in the station and then dinner outside tonight to celebrate this. 

Entering the police station Baekhyun discovers , Chanyeol's room is closed. Baekhyun keeps walking in front of the reception while looking at phone. Suddenly someone recognises him.

"Is that Baekhyun-shi?"

"Yes. Hello, Minseok hyungnim," Baekhyun bows towards Minseok.

"Long time no see. Hoping that you two are doing great," Minseok bows back.

"Yes, hyungnim. I was planning to invite Chanyeol's colleagues at home soon.By the way, is there any duplicate key to Chanyeol's room?" 

" I don't know about that. Are you looking for Chanyeol? Their team has dinner at a nearby restaurant," Minseok replies.

"But his phone is inside the room. I can even hear the phone ringing from outside," Baekhyun shows Minseok that he is calling Chanyeol.

"Then he will come back. Would you mind sitting inside? It's so cold today. Will you like some coffee?" Minseok offers it to Baekhyun.

"No... No... I will sit here. Can I have tea instead?" 

                   ___________________

Baekhyun sits on the visitors chair holding the cup of special lemon tea that Kim Minseok has served him. He has turned his chair towards the glass wall, so that he can enjoy the city view while enjoying tea. Minseok was in such a hurry that he left for an investigation.

Baekhyun sips in his cup of tea, closing his eyes. It's such a refreshing day today! Why can he feel happiness in everything? Even the cool breeze is giving him chilly happiness.

At last the familiar car gets parked on the front of the station's gate. Even from such a distance Baekhyun can recognise Chanyeol's car. Baekhyun tries not to smile thinking what Chanyeol will do after hearing the good news. Will he act like crazy? He has to be careful and gentle in bed from now on. And has to be more responsible from now on.

But as an unfamiliar person gets down from the car, Baekhyun gets confused. Why is there another person in their car? The person gets down and steps towards the station. When the car takes preparation to get back and to a turn.

Baekhyun notices the person entering the station who is now busy on the phone and steps inside. Baekhyun can't remain seated anymore and follows the person from a distance who ends up opening Chanyeol's room with keys. The person takes Chanyeol's phone from his desk and coat from the hanger. Closing the door, the person takes out Chanyeol's phone instead of his own phone. He keeps scrolling over Chanyeol's phone screen while getting out of the station.

Byun Baekhyun hurriedly takes his coat from chair and starts following the person keeping distance. The person gets inside Chanyeol's car waiting at the parking lot and hands him over the phone and coat. Chanyeol changes his position to the seat beside the driver, when the person takes the seat of the driver and starts the car.

Baekhyun tries to keep himself calm and takes out the keys of his car from coat pocket in a trembling hand. His car keeps following Chanyeol's car from behind.

After half an hour, the car stops at a residence area which is more than the route of their home. The person gets out of the car,but keeps talking to Chanyeol through the window. After a few times, he stands on the footpath, when Chanyeol starts his car again. But the car stops ahead, while parking the car in a quiet dark area. 

The person starts walking towards the car. The car door opens and Chanyeol gets down from the car. Baekhyun can obviously identify his husband even while watching the taller dark figure.  Chanyeol opens the back door for the person coming towards the car and the person gets in.

Lastly, Chanyeol gets in. Through the back glasses of the car Baekhyun can watch them being intimate with each other. They kiss each other like there's no tomorrow . The person pushes Chanyeol on the seat making him disappear from Baekhyun's view and hovers over him. Baekhyun can watch Chanyeol's hand touching the person's body from down to above.

 But everything becomes more blurry and blurry to him he starts to feel vertigo. It's like the whole world is spinning around Baekhyun. What Baekhyun has seen already is so much to endure. Baekhyun starts his car to escape from reality. But eventually he has to stop feeling sweating and nausea. A rush of undigested food gets evacuated from his digestive tract making him vomit on himself. 

Baekhyun covers his mouth to hide his crying sound in the middle of a busy road. Is this what the real Chanyeol is? Is everything that happened in their life up to now false?

Cheating is a choice, not a mistake. 

                    ********************

Eid Mubarak. May almighty bless everyone with happiness and prosperity.

Vote and comment,if you like this story.

Love you,guys ❤️