Creepy Doc

Lieutenant Oh Sehun takes a look at the questionnaire before starting a second interrogation with Baekhyun's father, former police commissioner, Mr. Byun.

" I can understand how much stress is going on you as a father. But we are trying our best to investigate this case within the golden period, chief," Sehun opens the cap of his pen and starts.

" Nobody knows what's going to happen when,where and how? Please take care of this case as much as possible," Mr Byun says while his voice trembles.

"I will skip the initial questionnaire as you have stated many times already. Do you have any suspects for this case? Or any involvement? Or any provocative factor?" 

"It's the serial killer about whom my son-in-law is working. Otherwise there's none coming to my mind. Obviously the provocative factor is My son-in-law working carelessly with such a sensitive case."

"What is your view about your son in law, Lieutenant Park Chanyeol?"

"He is a good one."

" Was it arranged or love marriage?"

"Arranged marriage. My son has grown up in conservative environment. When he grew up, I told him to marry my selected bridegroom. And he did without further speech. Baekhyun is a very warm hearted and family loving person."

" Was Byun Baekhyun happy with this marriage?"

"He is such a person who would be happy even if I present him with tiny things. He has grown up in so many restrictions in early childhood. There was not his mother beside him. His mother died in a taxi car accident,when he was young. I was not from a well off family. Baekhyun always knew how to cut extra expenses. He has held up my little family from such a young age. Then after getting married in earlier 20s, his life got more confined. Still he was happy. He knows how to be happy and how to make others happy."

"Was Park Chanyeol good to your son? Was he happy? "

" Obviously who won't be happy marrying such a compromising one?"

" Is there any chance of an extramarital affair between them?"

" Is this a related question? Investigation should be about the suspect... But I don't think there would be. I trust my son in law, even if he is a bit slow and idiot, I believe in himself."

" From the side of Byun Baekhyun?"

" No... Absolutely no. Baekhyun is busy with homemaking, taking care of Chanyeol's and my family and also studying."

" Did he ever mention anything about sickness or hospital appointments?"

"No... He never mentioned anything like this. Why?"

"He is pregnant and none around him knows it. It's becoming fishy."

"Is it confirmed?Has Chanyeol confirmed?"

" No, investigation confirmed. I collected a sample of urine from the rest room's pan. There was a sample of vomit in the trash can in the kitchen. There were several disposal tissue samples that he used after vomiting. And we checked his medical appointments records in the last 6 months. He knows he is pregnant,but why was hiding is the question?"

" What Chanyeol has said?"

" Said that it could be his baby."

"Can it be? What type of brat husband replies like that? I could even watch how Baekhyun was having dark circles, because that brat didn't let him sleep at night. I, myself, forbade Baekhyun to serve him too much eel. But he is so much fond of eel. How can he say 'can be'? It must be his."