Thornhill

2 days later...

Baekhyun waits for his expected person sitting in a cafe. He has ordered a cocktail,as doctor has forbidden him to eat much caffeine during this time.

The expected person arrives almost seven minutes later than the exact time. Baekhyun is sitting while leaning on the chair and crossing his legs. He has worn his best outfit today to be confident. A long furred trench coat with branded shoes. His eyes are hidden behind branded sunglasses.

"Hello, Mr Byun. You wanted to meet me."

"Captain D.O. Kyungsoo from Gangdong Myeon of North Gyeongsang Province. You have worked in your village Yangjiang since your first joining,until recently was shifted to Seoul. I can understand working in a small police station and a bigger city's police station has a huge difference. This is Byun Baekhyun,son of former chief of police and spouse of Lieutenant Park Chanyeol, your superior," Baekhyun introduces himself. There's a file of Kyungsoo's details in front of him on the table.

"It's as if I don't know you,but you know me well. Taking it as a compliment," Kyungsoo says in his usual voice.

"Let's cut out the introductory part.You have touched the wrong person. Giving you a post to a remote village with a reputation that no city will accept you is not something difficult. But I don't believe in offence... Giving you the last chance and the first and the last warning," Baekhyun grips his trench coat tightly, noticing a finer smile on Kyungsoo's lips.

"You are misunderstanding something about me," Kyungsoo gives a diplomatic answer.

"I know what dirty game you are playing with my husband," Baekhyun clenches his jaws.

"Lieutenant Park Chanyeol is my batchmate, when we studied and trained in police academy. Even our first life posting was in the same police station and we were closer than colleagues and friends during that time. Until Lieutenant Park had to marry someone because of his family's request and I heard the family was so rich and powerful. I think that's you. I am happy for him, even though he is my Ex. If you think , there's something between us. Then that's the past. To me it's past,but I think Lieutenant Park can't get out of the past and that's not my fault. It's not my fault that he gets nostalgic feeling lonely. And he suffers from inferior complexity in his own family. Your husband is an unhappy man in the marriage. You can threaten me because I am just a mere officer. But what about those who are unknown? A tiger who has got the taste of human flesh, can never get rid of human flesh in his lifetime. Your marriage is at stake whether you believe it or not."

           ____________________

"You have gotten a little chubby here," Chanyeol says while touching the mild belly fat of Baekhyun.

"It's just skin and muscle,not fat....," Baekhyun sighs. He still can't believe his husband is a sex maniac for others. How long has Chanyeol been cheating behind him? Is it possible to share bed with him after knowing everything? Can he really love this man and save this marriage after knowing everything?

"It's fat. I know this body like a map...You can overlook it, but my instinct can't," Chanyeol tickles Baekhyun's navel.

"I am tired, Chanyeol. Let me sleep," Baekhyun removes Chanyeol's hand from his body,being  annoyed.

             ________________________

"I want to set an appointment for abortion."

"Umm... Sorry... You can't because abortion is banned according to Korean law right now. Trial against this law is ongoing in the court and there's a possibility of cancelling the law. You have to wait to have legal abortion. Without legal causes, no abortion can be held during this time."

"I have my issues... Personal issues..."

"Recently a doctor's license was banned because of this abortion case. According to law, court takes abortion case as a homicidal case. Recently two women has died because of having illegal abortion because of getting not enough care after abortion. Even abortifacient drugs are highly controlled from the drug authority. So, there's nothing to do about what you are thinking. And your reports are good enough that you can't have abortion."

"What if I get a certificate of disease to make it legal?"

"The authority who certifies is a committee from several organisations. You can seek there..."

What Baekhyun understands from his three days research that having a safe abortion is literally impossible in this whole country. 

Baekhyun has started to hate the existence inside him which is a result of his cheater husband's dirty semen.

Chanyeol has to pay for everything for what he has done with Baekhyun. 

If it's possible, Baekhyun will destroy Chanyeol's life with this abortion case or with something terrible.

Right now Baekhyun is planning to remove Chanyeol using part of Chanyeol's blood,the baby. 

Baekhyun will use a vicious thorn to remove the thorn from his life.

     ***************************

Vote & Comment,if you like this chapter.