Indistinct Revealing

Chanyeol washes his face after getting up from sleep. The sleep was not much sound,as a thing is bothering him. Baekhyun came to police station to meet him. But that thing didn't happen and Baekhyun never mentioned about it.

Minseok mentioned Baekhyun phoned him several times,but why Chanyeol would ignore,if there was Baekhyun's missed call. He is not this much irresponsible person.

Yes,he left his phone on desk suddenly to attend team dinner. But later.....

Should he phone Kyungsoo?

No...No... He can't phone Kyungsoo now. His phone is getting tracked and his movements too... He should go to Kyungsoo's residence and take breakfast with him.

He is going to investigate the case from own. Seeming like there's a lot thing which was happening behind him.

               ___________________

Kyungsoo serves Chanyeol streaming omurice as breakfast without any much conversation. He hasn't yet asked why Chanyeol has come to his home in such early morning. Kyungsoo digs into his own platter,when Chanyeol takes the spoon and plays with it randomly over the omurice.

"If you don't like omurice, then I would make some sandwich for you," Kyungsoo says looking at Chanyeol's no interest towards food.

"No... No... It's looking delicious. Just I am not feeling so good," Chanyeol sighs.

"You don't have to worry about anything. They have sent you on OSD and now just stay calm until the investigation ends," Kyungsoo pours some miso sauce over Chanyeol's omurice.

"Can you remember the  team dinner we had in March? As our team work was extraordinary in Kim Cheol's murder case," Chanyeol starts his much awaited conversation.

"How not to forget? Am not suffering from Aljheimar's disease"

"I left my phone on desk . Your car was in workshop, you told me to drop you at home."

"Hmmm... Why it's becoming an issue now? You drank too much and your hand was shaking. I drove your car on way and you got some time to sober up. "

"I gave you my keys and you brought the phone for me. Was Baekhyun waiting for me there?"

"I didn't notice."

"Were there missed calls from Baekhyun on my phone?"

"How I will know, about your phone?"

"You know pin number of my phone. Don't you? In a mission, when I was holding revolver and couldn't find out a date, I told you."

"Are you not free to change it anytime? And what's the point of bringing this fact in early morning?"

"Did you deleted the notification that was on the screen on my phone?"

"Noooo.... I didn't do anything like this," Kyungsoo says sternly.

"I know that you are lying. No one knows you better than me," Chanyeol drops the spoon internationally on plate.

"Yes, you even don't know your own spouse like me. Why you don't just start confess the fact that you are addicted to me," Kyungsoo shouts.

"I am not addicted to you. I am a married man, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol leans on chair and says with annoying expression.

" Why did you call me back suddenly to Seoul? What's the reason of becoming intimate with me?" Kyungsoo questions when playing with the rice with his spoon randomly being disappointed.

"What do you meant by intimacy? Sitting together ,taking lunch and going on mission together ,I can't find any intimate relationship in these?"

"What about the incidence happened in your car?"

"What happened in my car?"

"We made out in your car that night."

"In which night? Why I can't remember? Because this never happened."

"You were drunk at that night of team dinner. We had almost car sex. And it was initiated by you. Is it your trick to pretend like you can't even remember?"

" Oh God! Why I can't still remember? This couldn't be happened."

"Man like you take advantages from us depending on moods. You left me because of your spouse, then left side of your spouse because of your old attraction towards me. Why can't you recognize the fact that you are a man whore?"

           ______________________

As Chanyeol goes away, Kyungsoo prepares a warm cup of Yuja tea. He sips on the cup of tea and thinks about what happened in past.

It was pretty fun ,when Baekhyun witnessed their car make out from distance.

              ___________________

"This is Lieutenant Park Chanyeol investigating a case related to one of your patients," Chanyeol shows his ID card to Dr. Kim Junmyeon at which Junmyeon just looks at him confusion. He just hums as Chanyeol proceeds further.

"Do you know him?" Chanyeol shows Junmyeon a photograph.

"This case is getting handled by Lieutenant Oh Sehun. I have already sat on interrogation about that. I won't further talk about it without Lieutenant Oh," Junmyeon says what comes to his mind.

"I am the officer in charge of Mokdongro Police station. We both have same rank. I am also investigating this case," Chanyeol explains.

"Is this not Oh Sehun the officer in charge there?" Junmyeon still can't think anything without Sehun.

"Listen,he is temporary in charge and I am the permanent one. Are you going to cooperate this case or not?" Chanyeol says in impatient voice.

"Okay," Junmyeon says being upset. Has Oh Sehun left the case being annoyed? Or he just doesn't want to meet Junmyeon again? Is he avoiding him? Was sharing phone number inside sandwich too much childish? But he heard it is a trend? He heard about this trend four years ago, has the trend already changed?

          ____________________

Chanyeol takes a look on the medical papers reserved in computer. Baekhyun discovered he was pregnant for about 2 months. He took several testing in hospital as routine test on the same date. He even came for check up again in the same month,but the problem is within this second visit,not with first one.

Something happened from the second visit or between the timing of first or second visit or just after the first visit?

Chanyeol writes the dates on his notebook and proceeds for next. But he comes back as the dates seems odd. What's wrong with the dates.

Chanyeol takes a deep breath understanding the fact. The first visit was the date of his most mentioned team dinner date.

     *************************

Is this story seeming boring? Then I will drop this story... Or I have to rewrite.

Vote & comment,if you like the story.

Love you,guys.❤️