Chapter 17-20

Ling Jiu raised his eyebrows, isn't it, didn't he just boil a medicine and let Kalosse drink it without a drop? Why do you feel like you've become an idol?
  "Female, you are not only agile but also good at feeding medicines. You are amazing!"
  "Yes, yes, I have never seen such medicines before.
  " At the age of four or five, he looks very immature, and his eyes are clear and transparent.
  Only males of this age wouldn't look at her with wretched eyes like those greedy males, wishing to strip her off and force her to be bred.
  Ling Jiu couldn't help twitching at the corners of the mouths of the two males who were full of admiration for her.
  She just decocted medicine and worshipped like this. If she made more things that shocked them in the future, wouldn't she become a god?
  When she came to this world, the one she had most contact with was Carlos Se, and the other males had little contact with them. When she saw these two males with clear eyes and no desire, she felt less disgusted with the greedy wolves.
  She can try to accept both in terms of eating and getting along with people.
  The only unacceptable thing is to wear animal skins!
  She is still wearing her own military uniform. There is only one uniform, and she can't wear it every day without changing it. After washing the military uniform, she will also like them to surround her lower body with animal skins, and hang two bunches of leaves on her upper body, which can barely block the spring light. Kind of, a violent female like her, kicks and fights at every turn, doesn't it mean that she will leak out when she lifts her legs?
  Ling Jiu felt cold when she thought about it. Just thinking of her raising her legs, a group of orcs stared at her lower body, she couldn't help shivering.
  This is even more pitiful than the aunt who can only sit on the pit!
  She stabilized her emotions and touched the head of one of the males, "Little handsome guy, you helped me today, and in return I will naturally give you something. Just tell me what you want, as long as I can do it. Your wishes will be fulfilled."

The two males were taken aback by her actions, and there was a suspicious... blush on their immature faces.
  "Female, do you know what touching your head means in our wolf clan?" The male who didn't touch his head looked at her strangely, with a faint tone.
  Looking at their expressions, Ling Jiu had a bad premonition in her heart, "Could it be... courtship?"
  She said vaguely, and the word she heard most in this beast world was mating, female. In their eyes, isn't it only the function of mating and giving birth?
  The male who was touched by Ling Jiu had a resentful expression on his face, "I know you still touched?"
  Ling Jiu was in a mess, and his face was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a hole to burrow into.
  Fortunately, the male is not a person who cares about it at first glance, he waved his hand slyly, "Forget it, see you being so stupid, it's not for our wolf clan's sake, I will forgive you. However, you can I can't say it, once I say it, I will be imprinted on your brand, and I will never be able to find another female in my life."
  Ling Jiu nodded, and quickly responded, "You are so young and want to find a female, so young Body..."
  "Ouch!"
  Ling Jiu was interrupted by a wolf roar before he could finish his words.
  Any male will go crazy when he hears others questioning whether he can do it or not. Although he is young, he is dignified, and a little female dares to question him!

...

He let out a wolf howl, turned into a tall wolf, wanted to overwhelm her with momentum, stretched out huge wolf claws and patted her, proving with his strength that he was no longer a child.
  Seeing her rushing towards him, Ling Jiu swiftly avoided it. The wolf swooped and slammed the contents of the cave into a mess. Ling Jiu obviously didn't want to worry about it and kept hiding.
  Seeing that the wolf could not take advantage of her, he was very frustrated, and he turned into a human figure and shouted at her dissatisfied, "I don't want to play anymore, you've been hiding, and I'm exhausted from chasing."
  Ling Jiu knew that he had no ill intentions, Of course he wouldn't do it with him.
  Although he turned into a wolf-shaped body, most of them were empty. He forcibly enlarged himself to increase his momentum, but his combat power was stagnant. She could bluntly say that she could shoot him flying with just one palm.
  He pointed to another male and said, "His name is Josh, my name is Yabu, what's your name female?" As soon as
  Ling Jiu heard the name, the corners of his mouth twitched, "Abu, I It's the Galaxy."
  Ultraman Galaxy.
  Yabuu is a very cute lady, and she is also a lady with a strong sense of justice. She knows that Ling Jiu's situation in the wolf clan is very dangerous, and all the wolf clan males are eyeing her.
  Seeing that she was the only female of the wolf clan and was guarded by Carlosey, he patted his chest and said with a proud expression: "Since we exchanged names, we are friends from today, since we are From now on, you will be covered by me and Josh, those wolf cubs outside dare to give you an idea, you can find us, and we will work together to destroy him!"
  Ling Jiu was confused by his behavior as a little adult, so small When I was young, I wanted to fight, fierce, and it was indeed the nature of the wolf clan!
  ...
  Carlos was injured and was in a coma for seven days and seven nights. During these seven days, Riablo and Josh would bring a lot of prey to her every morning.