Chapter 45-50

!

  The voice was deafening, as loud as it was necessary, and as imposing as it was, the shout almost shook the entire Xiher Prairie.

  Soon, there were a series of voices in the vulture clan, and all the males of the vulture clan were rushing towards this direction.

  This huge group made the males of the Eagle Clan stunned, thinking of their dead cubs, and they became angry immediately . The

  Vulture Clan made their Eagle Clan almost cut off their children. They would have had one litter after another. It is almost ten times that of the Eagle Clan!

  "Who has the courage to come to the vultures to make trouble? Those who are sensible, hurry up! Otherwise, they will stay as our belly!"

  "Female, are you sure we can beat so many people?" The male who shouted had been standing behind Ling Jiu, and he swallowed nervously when he looked at the dark crowd in the distance.

  This vulture family's reproductive ability is really strong.

  Ling Jiu didn't expect the vulture clan to be so huge. Her eyes tightened, and the

  vulture clan soon came to them. The leader was a middle-aged male with a

  rough face, bald, and a big belly. There was a hint of overindulgence in his eyebrows. extravagant.

  When he saw Di Xia, his yellow eyes were a bit grim, and he said coldly: "Di Xia, what do you mean by bringing so many people to my clan in the middle of the night? Our vulture clan and eagle clan are one. Xiangjing is not guilty of river water, don't give me an explanation today, no one wants to leave!"

  Di Xia saw that the vultures were multiplying so quickly in a short period of time, remembering that the cubs of the eagles were all killed by them, he suddenly slammed a The spirit stone in the sack threw it in front of him, "Asheen, this is what you call well water that doesn't make river water! You vultures have caused our eagles to suffer miserably!" The

  vulture patriarch Asien swept the ground The Lingshi glanced at him, a hint of surprise flashed in the dark yellow eyes, but he quickly suppressed his emotions.

  He said coldly: "What do you mean? Why did our clan harm your clan? Tell me clearly!"

  Di Xia clenched her fists, and her long and narrow peach blossom eyes flashed with furious fire, "Don't tell me You don't know that your ancestors showed goodwill to the Eagle Race and gave us a bag of Spirit Stones!"

  Asien stared at Dixie's furious expression, and a sneer flashed in his eyes, "Oh, you said this. Ah, I know about this, our ancestors wanted to befriend you Eagle Clan and gave you a bag of spirit stones, what's wrong with that?"

  "What's wrong?" A cold sneer appeared in Disia's eyes, "Axi Well, don't tell me that your vultures don't even know that these spirit stones can cause deformities and even death!"

  A light flashed in Asien's eyes, he snorted coldly, and looked away indifferently, "You are talking nonsense. What the hell? How could such a small spiritual stone cause death? And what is a deformity? I'm sorry I have never heard of it."

  This unheard sentence made the eagle's males angry, "Too It's too much! This vulture family is going too far, they actually open their eyes and talk nonsense, and make us the eagle family stupid!?"

  "The eagle family has harmed us so badly, and I still want to take it with you, thinking that our eagle family is easy to bully. "

  Today, even if I leave my life here, I will seek justice from them!"