Chapter 59**

A couple weeks past and Negan was allowed out to work. We snuck away once in a while but really didn't want to press our luck. At least not yet. A lot of workers were warming up to Negan too. Especially after they see how he is with Jenny.
With Negan working outside his cell I now go out and help with scavenging and whatever else we have to do. It made me feel like my old self again and it was amazing. Getting to kill some walkers and letting my energy out felt so good. And it was making the others like me more. Seeing me as more of a part of the community now.
Today was a lazy day for me. I went out all week so now it was time to relax. I still helped here and there since that's just what I do. Just like at the Sanctuary id go from laundry to kitchen and eventually end up in the garden. Which is what happened today. I saw Negan feeding the horses and I let out a sing song whistle making him look back with a smirk.
"Damn Doll. Bringing back memories." He said.
"You with the horses today?" I asked as I pet one.
"Yeah. Taking my sweet ass time so I'm out longer." I smiled and glanced around before I kissed him. His arm automatically going around my waist to pull me closer. He pulled away slightly. "Jenny?"
"With Nora." I told him before we went back to the kiss. It was still pretty chilly out so I huddled pretty close to him. "You know." I said between the breaks in the kiss. "According to the schedule no one's gonna be in the shed for a while." I told him with a smirk.
"You stopped to check already?" He chucked and I nodded. "And you call me the horn dog?" He laughed as I pulled away. We both looked around before sneaking off into the shed. As soon as the door closed behind us Negan lifted me up and onto the table and collided his lips with mine. Our hands ripping each others jackets off. My hands gripped his shirt and his snuck their way up mine to my breasts. I let out a gasp as his cold hand went under my bra to the nipple. He chuckled into the kiss as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, pulling it every so often.
"Fuck~" I moaned out as his lips moved to my neck. I felt his hand pull my shirt up then yank my bra down. His mouth quickly finding my right nipple as his hand went to the left. My hands moving to the back of his head,pulling him closer. "Negan~" I gasped as he bit down a bit and pulled. My panting causing small clouds of steam as he continued. I grabbed his face from either side and pulled him up to my mouth again. As we kissed my hands traced down his body to the button of his pants, quickly undoing them. Then to mine. He helped and quickly undid and pulled my jeans down. I pull a leg out and spread out for him. He sucked his teeth at the sight before him.
"Shit Doll, you. Are. A. Work. Of. Art." He said as he pulled my panties to the side and lined himself at my entrance. Before I could beg he thrusted into me. I bit down on his shoulder to hold back my shout as he stretched me. He gave me a few short moments before he started to thrust hard and fast. Our panting warming the room as we went at it. Soon our lips found each other again.
"I love you Negan," I moaned between kisses. He gruff chuckle made me blush before he replied.
"Love you too Prudence."
"Fuck me harder. Please. I'm gonna cum. Please," I begged him. With that he went faster and harder, his thumb rubbing circles on my clit making my climax hit full force. I almost screamed but he put his hand over my mouth to muffle it. A few more thrusts and I felt him fill me up. He pumped in and out a few time before slowly pulling out causing me to whimper from the emptiness. His right hand moving the hair from my face before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. I smiled as he pulled away and fixed his pants then helped me put mine back on. He handed me my jacket which I took and put back on.
"You good Doll?" He asked helping me down from the table.
"I'm good." I smiled. "I'll go out first then you can. I have to get Jenny."
"Alright. See you around." He said giving me a peck on the lips before I left. I looked around and it was clear. I let out a sigh of relief and made my way to Nora's.
~~~~~~~~~~

Negan walked out of the shed a few minutes later, not realizing someone was watching. It wasn't a secret what they did when they snuck off and a good handful of workers knew about it. Some keeping it as leverage but most didn't care. Lucky for the couple. Negan finished his work at the horse stalls and went to go back to his cell when he heard tiny footsteps speeding toward him. He turned to see Jenny right as she got to him. Her arms wrapping around him.
"Daddy! Guess what?!" She shouted happily.
"What is it sweet pea?" He asked with a chuckle.
"Derek pulled my hair," she started making Negan scowl a bit. How dare some snot nosed kid touch his daughter. "But then I pushed him into the play set and made him cry." With that Negan smiled ear to ear.
"Damn straight sweet pea. Don't let anyone push you around."
"Yeah, but now Ms.Negan Jr here is suspended from after school care until next week." Prue said annoyed.
"Oh shit. Is that right Jenny?" He asked and she kicked the ground and grumbled out a yes. Negan squated down and whispered in her ear. "You did the right thing. The kid deserved it. But you gotta try to be a bit nicer okay?" Jenny let out a small sigh.
"Okay Daddy."
"Hey. I'm still fucking proud of  you." He told her getting her to smile again. "Aren't you proud of her too Doll?"
"I am. It's just we won't get time together for a few days." Prue said a bit sad.
"I know Doll. We did it for years. We can wait a few days." Negan said cupping her chin in his hand. She smiled.
"I know." With that Negan placed a soft kiss on her lips and Jenny giggled. Jenny loved seeing her parents together. She knew they weren't like everyone else's family but she also knew every family is different. The one thing she did know what her mommy and daddy loved each other so much they always want to be together.
Michonne was watching from the gate for a while now. She had just gotten back and was seeing the small family interact. She walked over and Negan looked over at her.
"I know boss. I was heading back to the cell now. Jenny was just telling me about her day." He said breaking away from his girls. "I'll see you two later okay?" And with that Michonne escorted him back to his lonely cell.
"Awe. I wish daddy could come home with us." Jenny whined.
"Me too sweetheart but this is how it is. We can see daddy again tomorrow."

—————

It was finally warm out and I was starting to enjoy these runs again. I always hated cold fingers and toes but now it was a perfect day.
"Prue?" Michonne a voice brought me back.
"Sorry, what?" I asked looking at her. She sighed.
"I said isn't Jenny's birthday soon?"
"Oh shit. Yeah. It's in a week."
"Any plans?"
"Not really," I told her honestly as my gaze shifted to the few walkers coming from the woods. I pulled my knife and she her sword.
"Why not?" She asked slicing a walkers head off.
"You know," I paused to stab one in the temple. "I don't want Jenny to be upset if no one comes."
"She has plenty of friends who like her." Another walker taken down.
"It's not the kids. It's the parents," I admitted as I took out three walkers and Michonne took the last one. "A good amount tolerate Negan being out just fine. But, I don't think they'll want to spend an afternoon with him."
"I don't blame them." Michonne admits. I wiped the blood from my knife on the grass before putting it back in its holster.
"Exactly. So it's just gonna be us three, but you and the kids are welcome to come. I think Aaron said he's bringing Gracie by. That's it though." I told her as we walked back over the the horse drawn carriage.
"I'll bring them. Jude and RJ really do love Jenny." Michonne said with a smile as we sat in the carriage.
"Alright then. It's at noon. And thanks for giving Negan the day so he can come."
"Just remember whatever he does you're responsible for. If it goes south."
"I know."
Off we went and the silence overtook the ride until I spoke up again.
"You know about Negan and I don't you?"
"About you two sneaking off together. Of corse. I knew it was going to happen. No one else on the council has noticed and no one has come up to me about it. Keep it that way."
"I will. I knew you knew." I laughed nervously. "But I mean. Can you blame me? He's been locked out of my reach for years." I chuckled. "And I do love him. With everything in my being." Michonne gave me a soft smile.
"I know you do. Jenny adores him too."
"Yeah. She's a mini Negan." I chuckled.
Soon we pulled up to the gate and to the food pantry. I saw Negan across the way and waved to him. He gave me a smirk and a wink as he went back to work.
"Mama!!" I heard Jenny shout as she ran over.
"Hey sweetheart what's up?" I asked as I hopped out of the carriage.
"Can I go play with Judith and Gracie?"
"Where?"
"Judith's. She's going to teach us to use a sword!"
"Oh really? Not with real ones Id hope."
"No. We have wooden ones." Judith said as she walked over.
"Alright then. Jude have her back home by dinner. Okay?" Judith nodded and off they ran.