Chapter 34

Negan left the room before I did. I took a breath after I fixed myself up and walked out. I looked over to see a bunch of people in the walker cage. They were covering weapons in gunk and putting stuff in buckets. Negan was talking to Simon through the gate before he turned and saw me. He smirked as he walked over to me. My gaze lingered in Simon who had a bit of an odd face. Like he wasn't on board with whatever Negan had told him. I shook my head and pulled my knife from my thigh holster.
"So, where do I get this nice and bloody?" I asked Negan as he stopped in front of me.
"Where ever you damn well please Doll. Tho I'd rather it be one of the dead." He joked. I rolled my eyes and walked past him to one of the walkers attached to the gate. I slid my knife into its stomach and pulled it out. The blood glistened in the morning sun on the blade. This idea could work. I heard a long loud whistle to my left and looked over. Negan motioned for me to hurry up so I did. Running over I got glimpses of everyone's weapons and the buckets being loaded into the trucks and cars.
"Shit. You're taking this out?" I asked looking at the sports car in front of us.
"Hell Yeah im takin this out. It's a beaut ain't it?" He asked loading a bunker of walker guts in the back seat.
"That's what I mean," I told him, walking to the passenger side and opening it. "She's gonna get ruined." I hummed, sliding into my seat then slamming the door. Negan places Lucille into the bucket gently before getting in the drivers seat. His arm reaching out behind my seat making me look at him. "Hmm?"
"Nothin' You just look so fucking beautiful. You got that after fuck glow." I felt my face heat up before looking away.
"Shut up and let's go. We're falling behind." He let out a chuckle before driving off behind the rest of the cars.

We were driving for a little while with some scattered conversation. Nothing that interesting. I looked around out my window at all the buildings. We had to be about half way to where we're going.
"So Doll, when are you gonna finally move in with me?" Negan asked me.
"I told you. I like ha-" I was cut off.
"Having your own space. Ya. You said that a million fucking times. You can keep your room. Just move most of your shit in my room." I smiled and put my hand on his thigh.
"Fine. But don't bitch when my stuff takes over." I warned.
"Holy fuck. You seriously agreed? If this world weren't shit I'd have to play the numbers." He laughed and so did I. I turned to look at him just in time to see an SUV heading for us. I gripped his thigh tightly but before I could open my mouth it hit us.  "Fuck!" Negan shouted as he tried to regain control of the car. "Fuck fuck. Shit. Prue are you alright?" He asked me with a panicked voice.
"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I said turning back to look behind us. "It's Rick!"
"Fuck. Of corse it was!" Negan made a sharp turn and as he did Rick clipped the back of the car and flipped the car. I tried to hold on but we were rolling and bouncing all over the place. I felt my head hit something hard then black.
——————-
Negans eyes started to open as he realized the car had flipped. His heart raced as he looked for Prue. She was in the car and there was blood all over her. He wasn't sure if it was hers or if it was from that bucket. Negan went to reach out for her then he heard gunshots. Rick. Fuck. Negan reached back, grabbing Lucille, then Climbed out of the car sunroof. Rick wanted him so he was going to lead him away from the car. There were walkers around but she was covered in the putrid walker guts so she should be fine. Right now getting Rick away from here was top priority. He ran to the nearest building and heard Rick following. He didn't care what happened to him as long as Prue was okay.
—————-
I just started to come around when I felt two hands grab my underarm and drag me out of the car. I new for a fact they weren't Negans so I freaked out a bit. I went for my knife but I heard the voice. It was Simons.
"Woah there Kid. It's just us." I blinked a few times, trying to get rid of my blurry vision. Eventually I was able to make out Simon and Dwight. Simon helped me up and pulled me from the car. I glanced around and saw no sign of Negan. My heart raced as I started to look around frantically. I looked behind near by things and was about to go through a door when I heard a loud boom then heat. I jumped and turned to the car that was now on fire.
"W-what happened?" I asked holding back tears. "Where the fuck is Negan?! What's going on?!" I shouted. Simon ran over to me and forced me to look at him.
"We don't know where he is. It's a damn miracle you're okay. We need to get back to the others. They're sitting ducks." Tears running down my face and I scanned the area for any sign of him being here and alive. There was nothing. "Weather he's alive or not. Prudence, he'd want you to be strong and help our people. Just like you did when the walkers got in." I took in short bursts of breath through hiccuping sobs. "Right?"
I nodded.
"He'll be fine. Right?" I asked looking at Simon then Dwight.
"Yeah." Dwight said in is normal tone. I wiped the tears from my face and Simon let me go.
"He knows the way back home. It'll be fine." I said out loud trying to reassure myself. "Let's go." I told them as I walked back the way we came.
When we got back the scattered talking stopped and all eyes were on us.
"You couldn't find him?" Steph asked.
"Just Blood." Dwight said.
"I got knocked out after the crash." I added.
"So now what?" A savior asked.
"Who are you?" Simon asked.
"I'm Negan."
"That's right! It don't matter if the big man ain't here. We're still Negan. We don't know if he's gone gone. He could be back any second. Our plan. Negans plan was to go to hilltop and put the fear of god in these people. So they get with the program. After what just happened. That tells me what we need from them is beyond them. It's time we accept that and once we do. It'll be clear there's one thing left to do. We must expunge them." Simon spoke. I looked at Dwight who looked as confused as I did. "We are moving on. For Negan!"
"For Negan!" The saviors cried.
"Let's go!" Simon shouted before walking to his truck. I quickly caught up with him.
"What the hell are you talking about? Negan just wanted to send a message. Not kill anyone." Simon turned to me.
"You really want to let them off like that? He could be out there dead or worse. And you don't want to get even?"
"This isn't what Negan would have wanted."
"What do you want?" He asked. I clenched my fist.
"I want them to fucking suffer." He smirked.
"Ladies first." He said opening the door to the truck. I hopped in and off we went.

Heaven in Hiding (Negan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें