Chapter 31**

I was laying in Negans bed wearing nothing but one of his tshirts as I read one of the books he had laying around. The bedroom door flung open harshly and slammed against the wall. I jumped up and closed my book as I saw a pissed off Negan walk in.
"Everything okay?" I asked as he threw his jacket on his desk then sat on the ledge of the bed.
"No. Carson and the fucking priest are gone."
"Gone? What do you mean gone?"
"Gone. They fuckin left Doll. They aren't anywhere here. I sent a search party out for em. So you know damn well we'll find them."
"So relax." I said crawling over to him and putting my hands on his shoulders,rubbing them slightly. "It's late. We should go to sleep." He let out a relaxed groan as I massaged his shoulders.

"Damn Doll, that feels great."

"I'm not Frankie but I give a mean back rub." I laughed as I moved my thumbs in circles on his shoulder blades. He glanced back, looking me up and down.

"As hot as it is seein you in my clothes, you could move your shit in here."

"Not yet."

"And they say men are the ones afraid of commitment." He joked.

"Oh shut up." I teased as I playfully punched him. He turned all the way around and sat across from me. I smiled up at him, he reached his hand up to my face and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.
I smiled and pulled back, looking into his eyes.

"Fucking hell Doll." He said with a smile as he caressed my cheek.
"Hmm?"
"I just. Fuck." He chuckled. "I don't know what the hell I'd do without you Prue." I blinked a few times.
"You getting soft on me old man?" I laughed.
"I fucking love you Prudence." My heart skipped a beat and my brain slowly registered his words. He's never said it flat out like that. I knew he did but hearing him say those words and not just agreeing when I said it. My heart was full to the brim and I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. "Now who's gettin soft?"
"Shut up," I told him as I playfully pushed him. Before he could open his mouth I crashed my lips against his. My body just moved on it's own as my emotions in the moment took over. He pressed me back against the bed and crawled on top of me. His touch was gentle and soft while his hand traced my side before stopping at my hip. He gripped me slightly and pulled my pelvis up to his. I could easily feel his growing member against my bare thigh. My hands moved down and hurriedly undid his jeans. We worked together to get his jeans and boxers off. He knelt back and moved his hands ever so slowly along my legs to my knees before he pulled them apart. He smirked when he realized I wasn't wearing any panties. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. God I loved this man with all of my being. Sometimes I wondered how I even survived without him in my life. Negan brought me back from my wondering thoughts as he inserted two fingers into my heat. His mouth leaving kisses from my hips out to my neck where he latched on and sucked. My hands gripped the sheets as he nibbles at the nook of my neck. I let out a whimper as he pulled away and looked down at me. I felt my cheeks flush as our eyes met. This was much more intimate then I'm used to with him. I gasped as I felt his thumb start to rub light circles on my clit.
"Mmmm~" I moaned as his hand skillfully pumped his fingers as he rubbed my sensitive mound. He pulled his fingers from me and licked my juices from them.
"You're as sweet as candy, Doll." He said with a smirk pulling at the counter of his mouth. I bit my lip before grabbing his face and pulling it to mine, our lips crashing together. I needed him. Right. Now. He was the only one I wanted. The only one I'll ever need. I felt his strong hand grab my hip before he thrusted in. I threw my head back at the sudden fullness I felt as I gripped his forearm. His thrusts were slow and gentle instead of his usual hard and fast. It felt amazing in its own way. I felt his hand touch my cheek and move my face to look at him. Our eyes meeting again I saw how vulnerable he was right now. His eyes soft and happy. A combination I haven't seen thus far. My heart was overflowing with feelings. This man. The leader of the saviors. The person who melts faces off with irons. Who bashed skulls and kills. He was the love of my life. I felt my eyes start to tear up and I buried my face into his chest. A low chuckle escaped his throat as he put his hand in my hair,thumb lightly rubbing my head. My arms went around him and gripped at his back,nails digging in. He took in a sharp breath and started to thrust a bit faster.
"Negan~" I moaned. "Please. I need you." With that he took his hand from my hair and sat back slightly. His hands found my hips as he started to quicken his pace.
"Fuck," he grunted as his hips pressed into mine. He found the spot. It was like he's memorized where it was and I'm sure he did. Hitting it over and over and just the right pace.
"S-shit. I'm gonna...cum~" I moaned out, digging my nails into his arms.
"Then cum for me Doll." He said with a dry voice. I looked up at him for a moment before redirecting to the ceiling as he pounded into me harder.
"Yes yes yes~ Negan." I moaned out, his fingers gripping hard enough to leave bruises on my waist. I let out one long moan as an explosion is ecstasy hit me in one harsh wave. Negan wasn't far behind before I felt him empty his seed into me. A few thrusts later he slowly pulled out and laid next me. I was panting to catch my breath as I turned to look at him. Negan was looking up and it seemed like he was thinking about stuff. I rolled over and put my head on his chest.
——————————-
Negan stared up to the ceiling in thought. His mind automatically went to this whole issue of that priest and Carson leaving. He has people he needs to protect and without a doctor. He had to be extra careful with planning without having a doctor on hand. He felt a bit of weight on his chest that pulled him from his mind. He glanced down to see Prue, her long black hair fanned out over him and the bed. Negan fixed his position so he could wrap his arm around her waist.
"You okay?" She asked looking up at him.
"With you here? How can I not be?" He asked.
"Well then. What are you thinking about?" She asked through a yawn.
"Don't worry about it Doll." She shook her head.
"No. I will worry. I bet it's about the priest and new Carson." Negan was silent. "Yeah. Whoever you sent will find them. It's just a matter of time. I mean how far could they get on foot?" Prue put her leg over his hips and arm over his chest. "It'll all work out. It always does." Negan took in a deep breath before looking down at Prue who had her eyes closed. Negan held her protectively in his arm. He knew if she died. If someone was to take her from him. He'd snap. He'd never be the same. Loosing Lucille made him who he was now. What most would call a monster. Mostly from the walls covered in barbed wire he had put up after. But somehow she found a weak spot in that defense and snuck in. Now she's his everything. Even though he swore to himself to never love again. To never have his life revolve around a single human again. Yet here she was. Always by his side. Always in his corner. Bringing out the best in him. Bringing him back to the land of the living instead of being in the foggy in between of life and death. He will kill for her. He will do whatever he has to to keep her safe and happy. To keep her in his protective arms.
A knock at the door. Negan growled and looked down at Prue who was now fast asleep. He slowly shimmied from under her and threw on a pair of boxers. Another knock. Cursing under his breath he opened his door to reveal Simon.
"The fuck do you want?" He asked ruffling his hair to wake himself up.
"Uhh. The wives." Simon said peering into the room, seeing Prudence in his bed. "They're asking for you."
Wives. Negan honestly forgot about them.
"Fucking hell. Tell em I'll be there in ten." Negan shut the door.