Chapter 20**

I walked down the halls with a small bundle of clothes in my arms. I stood at Negans door and knocked.
"Give me a damn minute." He shouted from the other side.
"I don't want to wait that long." I told him through the door.
"Prue! Well shit, just come in." He said and I opened the door. Negan smiled at me from his desk. "What do I owe pleasure Doll?" He asked peering over his glasses.
"I'm stealing your shower for an hour." I told him as I walked past him to the bathroom.
"Woah woah. You gotta pay the price." I turned to him and cocked an eyebrow.
"Yeah no. I mean. You could join me." I told him with a sly smirk. Negan sucked his teeth and quickly stood up from his desk.
"Well shit. You don't have to tell me twice." He said as he took his glasses off and tossed them carefully on his desk. I started the shower and put my clothes on the counter, looking in the mirror. My face was a bit dirty from working in the garden and there were food stains on my shirt from working in the kitchen. My hair was just a hot mess, with strands sticking out everywhere. I watched as Negan appeared in the mirror and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body into his. His lips connecting with my neck to place a small peck. "You are so damn hot Prue." He spoke and I felt the vibration against my neck. I chuckled.
"Yeah? I look like shit Negan." I laughed as I turned to face him.
"Doll, you could literally be covered in shit and I'd still say you are hot as hell." I smiled up at him and put my hands on the sides of his face.
"I miss your beard." I admitted. He smirked.
"It'll grow back Doll." I pulled his face to mine and out lips meet. His hands gripping my hips harshly and lifting me to the counter top. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue entrance as my hands moved from his face to his torso, then to the hem of his shirt. We broke the kiss just long enough for us to take each others shirts off then reconnected. My hands tracing his defined chest and his reaching around, skillfully unhooking my bra. I felt his cold hand lightly squeeze my breast and I let out a small moan into the kiss. With his other hand he was unbuttoning my pants. He pulled away from the kiss and put both his hands on my jeans and pulled them down along with my panties, then took his off. I bit my lip as I looked down at his throbbing member. God, I just wanted him inside me. Negan looked to me with a smirk and pulled me into a kiss, his right hand finding its way to my ass as he gripped it tightly. I let out a small squeal as he pulled me into him,his member rubbing against my inner thigh. His lips moving from mine to my jaw then to my neck. I bit my lip as he sucked on the tender flesh at the nook of my neck leaving his mark.
"Negan~" I pleaded as I rubbed my core against his pelvis, trying to relieve the want. I could feel him smirk against my skin before he pulled away and looked down at me.
"You gotta ask nicely Doll," he said making me scoff.
"I don't ask. I demand." I told him plainly.
"Well hot damn," he said giving a little bit of a lean as he smirked. "Demand away." My hand reached to the back of his head and pulled his face close to mine.
"Fuck me." And with that Negan slammed into me. His member filling me as he thrusted. I moaned out as he lifted my leg to get a better angle. The sound of our skin connecting and the steam from the shower filling the room as we went. A sting of profanity leaving Negans lips as he thrusted into me.
"Fucking Hell." He groaned. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him again as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands quickly made their way to my ass as he picked me up. I felt us spin then I let out a gasp as my bare back hit a cold wall. The pressure of him pounding into me is what kept me against the wall as we went on. My arms going under his as I started to take my nails across his back. "Fuck. Shit. Prue." He groaned with pleasure.
"Yeah~Negan~" I moaned into his ear.
"Fuck. My name comin out of your mouth is music to my fucking ears Darlin'." He pulled me from the wall and took us to the shower were the hot water hit my body. He set me down and I immediately went to my knees,the water rushing over my body. I put my mouth to the tip of his member and quickly took all of him in. I started to bob my head up and down as I felt him grab my hair with his fist. "Shit. That's it Doll. Suck me off." He spoke as he panted. I started to swirl my tongue around the tip as I went gaining a moan from him. "Fucking hell Doll,your mouth is fucking magic." He praised. I pulled off with a pop and went back up to him. His face flushed as he looked down at me a bit annoyed.
"I don't want you cuming too soon old man." I teased.
"You tryin to test me Darlin'?" He asked with a grin.
"Maybe," I told him playfully.
"Fine," he said grabbing my hips and turning me to face away from him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me forward. My arms went out to the wall to balance myself. "Have it your way." He said before slamming himself into me. My hands turned to clenched fists as he pulled my hips into him harshly as he thrusted. The water running on my head and back as he went. And other tug at my hair caused me to arch backwards and let out a surprised moan.
"N-Negan~" I moaned out. "Harder~" He did what I said and started to thrust harder and faster. Our moans and panting filling the bathroom as he went, hitting the perfect spot making it almost unbearable. "I-I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Negan. Yeah~" I moaned out. Then I felt his finger go to my clit and start rubbing. My eyes widened as it sent a wave of pleasure through my body and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let out a loud scream as my climax hit me like a train. "Fuck~!"
"That's it Prue. Feel that fucking pleasure. Cum." He spoke in my ear as he kept on thrusting. My moans turning into whines as he went on. He pulled out and I felt him release on my back,the water quickly washing it away. I stayed in that position for a bit to catch my breath before I stood up on my now wobbly legs. I turned around and looked up at him. I gave him a tired smile before he gave me a peck on the lips. "Can you walk?" He joked making me hit his arm playfully.
"Yes I can walk." I laughed and grabbed the small bottle of shampoo that was in his shower. "Now if you don't mind. I'm going to clean myself after all that sin." He laughed.
Negan finished first and got out leaving me there to finish up in peace.
-----------------
Negan threw this towel on the nearby chair and sat at his desk. Not long passed before the bathroom door opened to reveal Prue. She gave him a smile as she walked by and started putting her shoes on.
"So you just fuck me and leave huh?" He asked her with a chuckle.
"That is my MO isn't it?" She said with a giggle. "I'm just going to make sure Jens alright. I'll be back. If that's okay with you."
"Sure as shit it's okay." She smiled and left. Negan watched her close the door before he looked back at his desk.
He got lost in his work and when he looked at the clock almost two hours had went by. Where the hell was Prue? Probably got caught up in girl talk or something. He got up from his desk and made his way to the bed. Before he could pull back the covers he heard a gunshot. Then another and another. Prue. He threw his shoes on,grabbed a gun and Lucille before running out the door. More gunshots. Fuck. Another gunshot. And it was close. Negan rounded the next corner to see a woman on the ground and Prue on top of her with her knee into the intruders back. Prue looked up at Negan and smirked.
"About time you showed up." She joked with a pant. A few saviors ran toward them as Prue got up and pulled the woman with her. She was from Ricks group. He was sure of it.
"You two. Take her to the cell." The saviors nodded and Prue handed her over to them. She tucked her hair behind her ear and walked over to Negan. He looked down and noticed a few scratches and red marks that would definitely turn into bruises. She must have noticed him looking because she assured him she was fine. Negan proudly wrapped his arm around he waist as they walked back to his room. "You really are a badass. You know that?"
"Oh I'm aware." She said with a laugh.