Chapter 33**

We pulled up to what looked like an abandoned Warehouse.
"You sure this is it?" I asked Negan.
"Sure as shit Doll. Go get the priest and meet me inside." I nodded and hopped out of the truck.
I walked around and opened the hatch. The priest looked at me with squinted eyes.
"You're Negans wife?" He asked as I grabbed his arm. I laughed.
"No." I said helping him out of the back of the truck.
"But you're together?"
"I guess you could say that." I said pushing him in front of me toward the now open door.
"He doesn't..."
"Doesn't what?" I asked annoyed. "He treats me good." I pushed him through the door and walked past Negan to sit him at the nearest table.
"Guess what happened." Negan said looking over at us.
"Carson got us out." The priest spoke. I walked over to Negan and stood next to him. His arm automatically wrapping itself around my waist.
"Did I call it or what?" Negan laughed talking to Eugene. "Figured he could help you short bullet casings. He can't see worth a shit. But he got hands."
"We'll see. We have some quality ammunition's but not the quantity. It's going to be a few more days until we have even close to enough." I looked to Negan as his smile quickly turned to a frown, gripping Lucille tightly in his free hand. "Perhaps a more biblical approach to this is in order. We could rig catapults. Launch undead arms and legs over their defense. Guts. Heads. Of that sorts. It's some traumatic theatrics there." I stood there a bit confused waiting for Negans reaction. What was Eugene even saying? To just throw walker junk at them? Negan stood for a moment then smirked.
"Huh. You know what. I do think a rose popped out of that pile of shit." He smirked as he leaned in close to him. "Big day tomorrow." He turned and we started to walk. "Let's go Doll."
"Yeah."
We got into the truck and off we went. It was silent for a bit until I started talking.
"So. What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Negan.
"Well Doll, I do think we're going to give our friends a little visit. With some ideas from the mullet himself."
"What. Throwing walker guts at them? That sounds so dumb." I said crossing my arms and leaning back in the passenger seat.
"It does. But hell. You really think we'd be Comin at them like that? I was thinkin covering out weapons in the shit. Don't need to kill them. Let the fucking infection do that. They'd have to put their own people down." I blinked a few times.
"That. That would work." He laughed.
"Right! It's sick as shit ain't it?" I smiled as I watched him laugh. It was great to hear him genuinely laugh, even if it was about how evil this plan was. Soon his laugh died down and I spoke.
"Umm." I started to get his attention. "Did you mean what you said last night?" I asked a bit nervously.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he turned his head toward me.
"That you love me." He chuckled a bit and looked toward the road once again.
"Prue. Have I ever fucking lied to you?"
"No."
"Then I wasn't Lyin'. I meant what I said. I love you Prue. I mean shit. You're the only woman who has dealt with all my shit and never held it against me. I mean fuck you are perfect too. It's hard to admit that, ya know?" He said,eyes fixated on the road ahead. "It puts you in a place to get hurt. And I don't fucking like that thought. People hurtin you to get to me." He gripped the wheel.
"I'm strong enough on my own. I took care of myself before." Negan sucked his teeth.
"When you didn't have any enemies. Now because you're with me you got three communities against you. Just from association."
"Do you really worry about me that much?" I asked.
"Of fucking corse I do Doll. I mean. Fuck. You're the most important thing to me. If I lose you. I lose everything." I put my hand on his thigh.
"Well it's a good thing I'm not going anywhere. Now let's get back and tell everyone this badass plan shall we?" I smirked.
By the time we got back it was well past dusk. We both agreed the first thing in the morning what's when we'd introduce our new plan and head on over to Ricks band of pricks. I went back to my room this time. As much as I'd like to stay at Negans I liked my space. I like having alone time away from him and anyone for that matter. Sometimes being alone with my thoughts was a bad thing. Sitting in the silence. Remembering. What happened to Jen. My brother. So many people I've cared about in the past. Before and after this shit happened. I've always lost people but I'm stronger now. Because I have to be. I looked to the counter of my room where a notebook sat. I smiled as I ran my finger over Jens handwriting. She was jotting down names for the baby. She had two circled. Xiomara for a girl, which she explained was from her favorite show, and Denis for a boy. Written next to it was Denny for a nickname. She really loved that name. I held back my tears and put the notebook back on my nightstand. I shouldn't cry. I could hear Jen now. "Girl what are you doin? You should be all up in your mans bed." I laughed at the thought. She always seemed to root for Negan and I.
Laying in the small Full sized bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.