ANXIETY II - FICTITIOUS IMAGERY

I dreamt of us, holding my hand, we were both smiling;
People said that, it is the other thread of Multiverse, the version I wanted.
It made me happy, it made me feel like I wished to never wake up as it's so beguiling.
But it saddened my heart, hammered my brain, made my blood stagnant, and made my body bombarded.

I was in bliss with that dream's facade,
But it drives me to the melancholy of the lone;
I wanted you to be mine, but at the same time, I don't want to, very odd.
I don't want to make the same mistake twice, but there's something in me going to you, very unbeknown.

I'm perplexed for the reason I am still giving that dreams lots of attention,
I don't want that feeling, it made the sorrows become my body's negus,
It made my stars be in feather-hope, but the same way, be in the abyss of accretion.
It made my wall stood up, made my confidence destroyed, and made my pride creates aegis.

It's indeed dreams just throw you to a pit:
Every night, same riant moments, but every morning, the same lamenting realization.
It hurts before, but I became numb because of the same cycle each day's exhibit;
I faltered about that imagery, but it made my pen bleed, a very adoring phenomenon.

I don't want to dream about those fictitious situations again;
You are still hurting me even if you are not near;
I hope you will feel what I felt, go through to what I went through, and fall to the agonizing moments where I fell, which almost made me in bane;
But, I have a humility in me that wishing for you to be happy forever at where you at right now, this what I adhere.

...

Lesson: Dreams are the reality we want to have, but we never had. Make sure to distinguish the difference between reality and dreams—you will hurt yourself if you will allow yourself to be fooled by dreams that will just fade away when you wake up. Do not let yourself be detained to the alluring expectations and delusions that are made by your powerful mind and aching hearts, as all those things are FICTITIOUS IMAGERY.