ANXIETY XII - PURPLE HYACINTH

I have been picking up the Purple Hyacinths these past few days;
     The darkness of spider lilies stoked in my head again;
     The significance of black dalia was blending in my tears—this is so cliches;
     How can I go out to this paradise of tragicomic garden that dictates me to deigns?

          I smelled the scent of Purple Hyacinths in the air, it's fragrant, but hurts my Eros;
         I want to forget that smell, but it stained in my nose to never forget it;
          I washed my nose by the river of distractions, but it was still attached like I was caught by the Albatross;
          I want to stop picking up the Purple Hyacinths, but I can't stop myself as they are just growing again and again as the stem had no limit.

               Should I chase the butterfly or not?
               If I did, do you think I made it happy with me?
               Or it would feel like locked up in the bottle of jar? I'm sure I'll go through many potshots;
              Thus, these uncertainties made me a farmer of Purple Hyacinths every time  my head hits by adobe.

     Oh, Purple Hyacinths, I thought they only gave me tears,
     But, I realized these flowers left an analogy in my morality;
     My nose hurts every time I smell the scent of Purple Hyacinths—I'm always in despair,
     However, every time I harvest these flowers, it reminds me that I should be cautious with my actions, so that I won't ruin my morale's actuality.

...

Lesson: When relapsing, there's a time that we thought end*ng ourselves is the better key to end all of the problems we have and we had went through. There's also a time where we thought that we can make our life easier when we leave this land early, but people let me tell you something, if you feel that the world is against you, think of the people that can only eat one time a day; the people that have a birth defect to their bodies; the people that can't see, hear, smell, taste, and can't speak; the people that are in 50-50 stage in the hospital; the children that lives in the poorest country. Isn't it they're all striving hard to fight for their lives? So, fight for your life nit for people's. Fight even if it means you will loose all your money, friends, and families, as at the end of the day, you only have yourself. You need to stop to pick up the PURPLE HYACINTH side of sorrows and regret, start to pick up the PURPLE HYACINTH in its side where you are wanting forgiveness, mot from others, but for yourself for made it lose every time the past mistakes went back.