ANXIETY V - PRESSURE AND DISCRIMINATION

Before, I always saw light that illuminates the path that I took,
But because of the pressure and discrimination, the light faded away.
I thought, blood is thicker than water, but why was it solid as metal that caused me to choke?
All of the pressure to be good enough to the eyes of family made me feel my last day.

I always discriminated by the people who didn't see themselves in the mirror,
They always judge me for the dirt I burdened, without them looking at their own dirt.
Living in a world called earth is sometimes joyful, sometimes miserable, and sets me in anger.
They said it is a peaceful and well-balanced place, but it's not for me as I always walk in the desert.

Pressure, discrimination, two words that always succumb a person.
Pressure, discrimination, two words that made the world set in madness and inequality.
Two words, that sometimes made the people loosen their faith, what a careless action.
Two words that made me falter, and I don't know how to stand up again to my anxiety.

...

Lesson: Sometimes, the people that you never expected to judge you and give you pressure are the ones that will give you the worse judgement and greater pressure. So, learn to make yourself stable and learn to detach someone in your life as fast as you can to protect your peace, even if there are family or dearest friends. Yourself is the most precious in this world; let the time process your forgiveness and if the time is right, give it to them open arms. Don't let anyone make you feel in PRESSURE and be DISCRIMINATED by them.