ANXIETY X - THE ORDEAL OF THE NIGHT

The ordeal of the night is here again.
Tripping my sleep, making my brain dilapidated;
Making my eyes see the sun in the moonless night—an arcane;
Making my breath run like a cheetah chasing its prey that doesn't want to be captivated.

Gnashing my teeth, but I don't know if I am angry or something?
I was bejeweled by the brightness of the moon, yet until now it pains me.
Is this a curse or is this a nightmare that is anguishing?
I feel in full woe, living but already deceased—fighting even if I was defeated for being a devotee.

Mother Hecate, could you reconnect the threads and let my moon go near me this time?
Mother Nyx, could you warm my cold heart through the light of my Luna?
Mother Bastet, could you give me one of your nine lives to live with my Selene for a lifetime?
Goddess Aphrodite, could you give me an incomparable beauty? So that, society will allow me to be with my Alegria.

There's a turmoil in my head right now,
I'm currently at war, fighting the evocation of the past.
I know, I already broke the chains, but they once again locked me because of the things I'd avowed.
I hope this Nilheim will be ruined by my Freya's luminosity that will outlast.

It's still a monsoon within my amore and memoirs;
It's still my holy grail in dispute with the scars that my moon burned,
But, I will rise from the depth of the Mariana trench with the help of my repertoire.
I will try to rest the visions for now, but I will continue to find my peace to stop the churn.

...

Lesson: We all have the experience where we felt sleepy, but then a shower of memories from the past mistakes struck to our minds and will keep us awake the whole night, where all we did was cried in silence because you don't want one of the members of your family that you are crying. Whenever this happened to me, I'll just cry in silence like what you did, but since I find my ling hidden potential exciting, which is writing a poem, I make myself calm as fast as I could imagine by writing my emotions and made them a masterpieces. So, whenever THE ORDEAL OF THE NIGHT strikes again, I will just enjoy crying while writing my next masterpiece that I could share to help others cope up to their hardest moments.