ANXIETY XIV - VILLAIN

All of my life I am alone,
I am always shunned by people,
Always degraded by many, used by some,
As a result, I created an offensive jolly angel.

I did not notice that the volume was so high;
That made people think I am angry.
I did not use words properly, so it became awry,
Which made my humor so dark, then offended other people, made them in acrimony.

I became the villain that nobody's favorite,
Once again, I raised my power, it villainized me.
Once again, I am shunned, misunderstood, and tagged as hypocrite.
I am no hero again, I am the bad guy in jail with no flee.

I used to dream of becoming a hero,
Yet, I tried so hard and went too far.
I became Maleficent, without them knowing  a dutiful fae within that glow.
Now, I understood the villains with their experiences that were so bizarre.

...

Lesson: The trails that went through to our lives will never makes you a hero, but a villain. You will understand that the world is a mad place where the survival of the fittest is the real champion, so learn to adapt to your surroundings. If people tagged you as a villain, let them be. The true people are the ones that knew your kindness and knew that you are not a real VILLAIN but a person just learned from your past mistakes.

Additional note: Do not let show your kindness to everybody; choose the people that you want to show your kindness. In this world where day by day a manipulator born, where your kindness will use them to use you and manipulate you. Protect yourself from them, observe their actions, and stop them immediately.