Arc 1 chapter 3: introductions, shopping.

"Hey, hey! Do you want to check out a store with me on our way back? Let's do some shopping!" One girl cried.

"Sure. With this much, we can buy anything. I'm so glad o got into this school!" Another said.

Once the teacher was gone, the newly rich students began to grow restless.

"Everyone, can you please listen to me for a moment?"

Ichinose was standing up, addressing the entire class.

"Starting today, we're all going to be classmates. Therefore, I think it'd be a good idea for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible. We still have some time until the entrance ceremony. What do you say?"

She'd just done something incredible. The majority of students were lost in thought, unable to speak up.

"Agreed! After all, we still don't know a thing about each other, not even our names," someone shouted.

After the ice had broken, the previously hesitant students began to speak.

"My names Ichinose Honami. I want to be friends with all of you, and everyone else in the school. I can't wait for us to get along."

Ichinose had effortlessly introduced herself to the rest of the class. She seemed exceptionally brave. Her level of popularity must've increased two, no, maybe four times. A few of the boys looked at her with hearts in their eyes! If someone like Ichinose became the class's linchpin, I wondered if he'd keep everyone honest and motivated until graduation.

Someone like her would probably end up dating the hottest boy in the year. That was how these things typically went.

We went through a few introductions. A few stuck out to me.

"I'm Shibata Sou. I'm passionate about sports, especially soccer! I can't wait to join the soccer club. I'm glad that we're classmates!" An average sized boy with blond hair said.

"Well then, I'm next, aren't I?"

Kanzaki stood up next to me.

"My name is Kanzaki Ryuuji. None of my friends from junior high made it to this school, so I'm all alone here. I'm glad to have got to know you here today," He said. A few of the girls looked at him in a weird way.

Damn, bitches be thirsting, much?

I realised that it was my turn now.

Clack! The chair rattled as I stood.

"Hi. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyone. I'm good at both sports and academics. I'm going to do my best to get along with all of you. It's nice to meet you." I said, smiling.

Ew, some of the boys were looking at me like they had been looking at Ichinose. Creepy.

Even though people said this place was tough, the entrance ceremony was the same as any other school's. Some important people offered words of thanks, and the ceremony concluded without incident. Then, it was noon. After we received some general information about the campus, the crowd dispersed.

70-80 percent of the students headed straight towards the dormitories. The remaining students quickly formed into groups. Some made their way to cafés, while the louder ones went out for karaoke.

I hung out with Ichinose, Kanzaki, and a girl from our class called Amikura Mako. We were walking along the street, when I noticed the girl Kushida, who had stood up for the old lady on the bus. She waved at me, and I waved back.

"Ayanokouji-san, do you know her?" Amikura asked.

"No, not really. We met on the bus this morning," I said.