🍋Arc 2 chapter 3: rejected 😎 🍋

WARNING! WARNING! HORNYKOUJI DETECTED AHEAD!

Kushida had fallen onto the bed.

Before she could get up, I followed suit. I was on top of her now, my arms either side of her head.

"Ara ara, Kikyou-chan," I said.

Kushida hit me in the jaw, so I pinned both of her arms down.

"Gnnh...let me GO!" She kicked me in the crotch. That felt nice.

I kissed Kushida's neck, while she desperately struggled to get away. While I kissed her, I let go of one of her arms. This time, she didn't try to hit me. I used my free arm to unbutton her shirt, and take off her tie. She had on an orange bra, which would soon be coming off.

I put my fingers underneath said bra, and played with the small nipples underneath. Kushida let out a moan. A rather important thing to note now was that Kushida wasn't resisting anymore, and I could free my other arm. I did so now.

With my newfound mobility, I used my finger to gently creep down to Kushida's soft panties. I rubbed them gently, and Kushida moaned a little more vigorously than she did when I was just playing with her nipples. I slipped a finger underneath, and caressed her clitoris.

Kushida arched her back off of the bed now, and let out a gasp. I took my mouth away from her neck, and placed my lips upon Kushida's own. Unlike last time we kissed, she actually returned this one. She was starting to enjoy herself.

We couldn't have that, now, could we?

I licked my fingers, and rammed it up Kushida's ass.

"Nyaah, that hurtsh," she screamed.

"Let me tell you something Kushida: I don't love you. The only thing you're useful to me for is sex, do you understand?"

Tears formed in her eyes. I drove my fingers deeper, which gave me a response.

"Y-yesh, I understand," she whimpered.

"Good," I said, removing my fingers. I grabbed Kushida by the hand, and dragged her to the bathroom. She could barely walk after what I'd done.

I took off her clothes, and then took off my own. Without her clothes, I could witness the full beauty of her body. It was exquisite, every inch of her body a masterpiece. I licked her nipples, and she held my head.

I turned on the shower, and felt the rushing water cascade down my back and onto the floor. Kushida lifted up my head, and started to play with my own breasts. She wasn't very good at this part of sex, it seemed. She just kept fumbling around. I picked her up by the legs, and put her against the wall. She squealed.

"W-wow, you're really strong, Kiyone," she gasped.

"Don't worry, you're pretty light," I said.

I started to eat her out. She moaned harder than she had before, even on the rooftop. I looked up to see that she was smiling slightly. After about a minute of this, a wave of liquid flooded my mouth. I drank as much as I could, but much of it just went down the shower drain.

I put Kushida down, and had to support her, as she could barely stand.

For the next few minutes, we just cleaned ourselves. I washed Kushida's back, and she washed mine.

We put ourselves in towels and had some tea.

"So, Ayanokouji, what are you going to do about Sudou's problem?" She asked.

"There's not much I can do. Things would be different if we had a witness, but I haven't seen anyone come forward so far, so chances are there isn't one," I told her the truth.

If there was no witness, realistically there was no case. To be honest, I really didn't want to help Sudou, but I did sort of owe him for beating him up that time.

"Hmm, that's a shame," she said, slightly downcast.

"Kushida, why do you do it? The fake act, I mean," I asked.

"Eh?" She was slightly taken aback by my question.

"Well, not that it's any of your business, but I do it because I want to," she explained.

I still didn't get it. But I could tell that was all I would get out of this line of questioning today.

"So, Kiyone, about...us..." she reached out and lightly held my hand. I retracted said hand.

"There is no us, Kushida. If you want satisfaction, call me. I'll do the same if I'm ever pent up. Other than that, we have no reason to speak to each other outside of school-related topics," I said, bluntly.

"Oh...I see."

She took off her towel, and got dressed.

"Goodbye, Ayanokouji-san. Thanks for the...good time," she said, walking out the door.

Authors notes
798 words
Steamy chapter 🥵
Yeah Ayanokouji isn't in love with Kushida or anything. This is probably going to be the last time they have sex.
I can't fucking believe I write this shit.
Not much else to say really
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed