🍋Arc 1 chapter 12: clipped wings🍋

warning! warning! hornykouji detected ahead!

"You know, Kushida...you're not the only girl with a dark side." I smirked slightly, doing my best impression of the face Kushida was making.

"Gnh. You're strong, you bitch," Kushida said. She kicked me in the leg, and deflated slightly when I didn't flinch.

"Can you answer me a question, Kushida? Which is the real you?" I asked.

She spat in my eye.

"None of your fucking business," she growled.

"Now, now, Kikyou-chan, that wasn't very nice, was it?" I mocked her.

"You know, you could have threatened me in some other way. You could have said that I'd raped you or something like that," I said.

"Heh, no one would believe that."

"You're right. Spread em." I said.

"W-what? What do you mean?" She was confused, and started to shake a little in fright. I punched her in the stomach.

"I got a recording of you when you were talking earlier. If you don't want me to release that to the rest of the students, you'll do as I say." I threatened.

Kushida was in a dilemma. Would she give herself to me to keep her secret safe, or would she defy me and risk becoming an outcast. She was taking too long to decide, so I decided for her.

"You were expecting Kushida, but it was ME, RYUUEN!"

Jk, story continues below. Sorry I couldn't resist.

I licked my index finger and my middle finger, and caressed her panties. She moaned a little as I did this, her breath condensing in the air.

"N-no..." she whimpered.

I jabbed my finger past the soft fabric at a rather painful angle into her. She yelped, and her eyes went slightly out of focus.

"Heh, that's not how this works. You don't get to complain." I said.

"P-pleash, shtop," she pleaded. Her speech had become slurred now, and she was sweating a little. And, by the moisture I was feeling on my fingers...

"Wow, you're starting to enjoy this, aren't you? You're a sick freak, aren't you?" I taunted.

She couldn't even formulate a response now. She was feeling too much pleasure and/or pain to comprehend what I was saying. A few seconds later, liquid started to flow down my hand, and heavy drips fell to the floor.

"Aww, you're such a naughty girl. Not many people could have enjoyed themselves that much in a situation like this."

She fell to the floor, in her own bodily fluids. I licked my fingers, which were coated in the same fluids.

"Mmm. You taste delicious, Kikyou-chan~" I licked all the glossy liquid off of my fingers.

"Oh, it seems I didn't leave any for you," I said.

I grabbed her hair, and forced her head to the ground.

"Drink up, little puppy." I said.

She was crying now, her tears mixing in with her juices on the floor. But, she started to lick the puddle that she had left.

"Good girl, Kikyou-chan. Looks like someone's thirsty." She had almost cleared up the entire puddle now.

"Well, it seems you still need more," I said.

I removed my own panties, and pulled up my skirt.

"I'll give you some more."

She came over to me, and started to lick me. It felt good, her tongue finding it's way around rather well. I felt fluid starting to coat my insides.

"Mhm," I let out an involuntary moan. I decided to reward her.

A gurgling sound came out as Kushida started to drink my own fluids. She collapsed on the floor now, barely able to stay upright.

"Ara ara, that was fun, wasn't it?" I caressed her cheek.

In return, Kushida muttered something. I couldn't tell what she said, but she wasn't exactly in a good way right now, so that much could be expected.

"Good night, Kikyou-chan," I said, kissing her on the lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. I decided to let her keep my panties as a memento. I also took her soaking ones in return. I held them close, sniffing them. They smelt amazing.

I decided to help her get back to the dormitories. It was the least I could do, considering what I'd done. I took her card from her pocket, and opened her door.

I undressed her, and put her in the bathtub, turning the tap on. Considering what we'd just done, she had started to give off a very strong scent. Once the bath was full, I scrubbed and washed every inch of her body. It took a great amount of self-control on my part not to do anything else to her. She had started to come back to reality now, but she didn't speak.

After she was out of the bath, and I had dried her off properly, I dressed her in her pyjamas, and laid her on the bed. Then, I made to leave.

"W-wait..." she managed to whisper.

I turned around.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but thought better of it. I went up to her, and whispered in her ear.

"Stay quiet," I said.

Authors notes
842 words
Whew, steamy chapter 🥵
In this chapter, we greatly admired yuri.
Some stuff happened.
This is my first time writing lemons, so forgive me if it's a little basic.
Yep. I am now a smut author.
Congratulations, you read a rape fic. I bet your parents are proud of you.
Not much else to say really
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you didn't enjoy yourselves too much 😏