🍋Arc 2 chapter 9: Ichinose's submission🍋

!Warning! Hornykouji detected ahead! Warning!

"Whew! I feel so much better! Thanks so much! Thanks for giving me such a huge role! I was so happy!" Ichinose cried.

"Well, it was more like you just did as you pleased, Ichinose-san."

"Hahaha, yeah. I guess so. But the case is closed, eh?"

Yeah, it really was.

We returned to the hot and humid special building and set up a stepladder.

"I couldn't believe you wanted to install security cameras.

Yes, that's right. The school hadn't actually installed those security cameras. I had bought them, and together with Ichinose, installed them during our lunch break. Ishizaki and the other students were terrified of leaked footage from the cameras, but those cameras were fakes.

I was surprised at first that the school sold such equipment. Then again, while you couldn't think of using them for crime prevention, they could be useful in measurement and recording. In other words, study tools. Perhaps calling them network rather than security cameras would make it easier to comprehend.

The heat had compromised the class C students' abilities to think. They'd been in crisis mode, without a chance to relax. In addition, they'd felt psychologically threatened during that standoff. There was no way that they would have figured out we were bluffing. Even if they'd doubted it, they had no time to investigate.

"When they day comes, we'll probably become formidable rivals for class C, Ayanokouji-san."

"If such a day ever comes, I guess."

I removed the camera and handed it down to Ichinose, who steadied the stepladder.

"So what are you going to do now? Wait in front of the student council room?"

"Probably..."

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me. There was one thing I wanted to ask you, Ayanokouji-san."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Were you the one responsible for Kanzaki's current standing in the class?"

That was unexpected. I suppose this would be the time to tell her.

"Yes."

"Why?" She asked, a look of confusion on her face.

"Because I thought that he was the best choice for class leader." I responded.

"I see. I've noticed as of late that he's been leaving class business to me. Why is that?"

"Because I've demoted him from his position. He is now serving my new pawn." I said.

"And who is this pawn?"

"You, Ichinose-san."

"...w-what do you mean, Ayanokouji-san?" She backed up a little.

"Yes, Ichinose-san. You're my pawn. For the past week or so, I've been manipulating your every move during this case. Sudou's trial also served as your own testing period for me. And you passed. I have no doubt you'll become a feared individual amongst all grade levels."

Ichinose kept walking backwards, until she hit the wall.

"T-that's...you're just joking, right? Ayano...kouji-san?"

I walked up to her, and grabbed both of her wrists in my left hand, and held them above her head.

"Gnnh...what are you doing, Ayanokouji-san?" She squealed.

Her voice was too high pitched. I kissed her to shut her up. She looked surprised for a moment, but slowly turned her eyes and started to return the kiss.

I grabbed her breast, which made her give out a small gasp of surprise.

"Ayanokouji-san...we can't..." she started to protest.

"Don't worry, Honami-chan~. There are no cameras here."

I slowly undid her shirt buttons, revealing the two mountains underneath. She was wearing blue today.

I stuck my tongue into her cleavage. Ichinose let out a small moan at this. I lowered her bra a little, revealing two slightly erect nipples. I traced both of them with my fingers. Her moans grew gradually louder.

I stopped playing with her breasts, and Ichinose looked a little disappointed. Instead, I put my hand underneath her skirt, and touched her through her panties.

Her moans grew louder than before. Her face was red, and she was sweating a lot.

I put my fingers underneath the soft fabric, and put them inside of her. She buckled, and held onto me for support.

"Ahn...no, not there..." she tried to say. I just drove my fingers deeper, and she soon stopped all protest.

Suddenly, I stopped moving.

"Honami-chan. If I keep on moving, you have to promise to serve me." I said.

"W-what kind of...request is that?" She asked.

I started to leave.

"W-wait! I'll do it. I'll serve you." She called.

I turned back.

"Do you swear it?"

"I swear it."

I put my hand back in it's rightful place, and masturbated Ichinose until she came. Hot liquid spilled down my hand and onto the carpet. I envied the janitor who got to clean that up. Sex with Ichinose was much better than sex with Kushida.

Ichinose collapsed on the floor, exhausted.

"Did you enjoy that, Honami-chan~?" I asked.

"Y-y-yesh..." she said, quietly.

"Good. Let's get you back home."

She could walk, but had to lean on me slightly to stand.

When we got back home, she ran herself a bath. I decided to leave her to it.

I'd got enough satisfaction today.

Authors notes
843 words.
Steamy chapter 🥵
This time with Ichinose!
(Ichinose is my best girl...except for Ichika 😏)
Not much else to say really
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed