Chapter 1

"𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜g𝓊𝑒"

[ Your Point of View ]

Gambling. My life is everything without gambling. A sixteen year old female that only wants freedom from control. Yet where am I right now? Sitting on my new bed in my new home. Eyes blankly having a staring contest with the wooden flooring, features somewhat looking out of an antique.

~

" I already found one that will absolutely interest you, Y/N. " Sweetness of honey dropped through the chain of her vibration. Two voices conversing to each other than mine. Halo of words revolved around the room.

" Sit down your horns, woman. I found a better one for my daughter. " Competitive voice trained his body eagerness of winning against her. Humor at the tip of the man's tongue.

" Did you just called me a woman?! " Alright, they're totally fighting at this point.

" What I'm saying is that she wants to enter a school with great finance education! So- "

~

' ...Hyakkaou Private Academy is perfect for her! ' My eyes closed voluntarily at the memory. They were the reason I'm here. They supported my future. They wanted to make me live a happy life.

I admire the economy. The sector of products, currency, and lists of trade. Everything was perfect about it. Then came the gambling.

Gambling consists of many categories, some are illegal. Bets as an alternative of trading. One loses, one becomes the victor. Optimists sees the positive reaction of gambling, winning. Depression sees the negatives, losing, dismay, even death bed.

Was gambling supposed to be an addiction? I don't see any reason for it to be excused as a normal addiction and not be considered instant jail. Hyakkaou is an example. The academy itself is an asylum of gambling.

I believe in religion, and its beliefs. It brought horror to me after seeing the red uniform of Hyakkaou. Red symbolizes the underground heaven, flames, and intimate desire. Another symbolism of the mentioned color is life, luck and courage. Though I doubt the chairman of the school intended to use the color for its positivity.

Hyakkaou is known for its uniqueness, gambling. I mean, what sane chairman would risk their students just to make it a school of gambling fishes?

Tomorrow, I will enter the gates of hell. Being the school's hierarchy purely based off gambling. My apartment is far from the campus. I have a part-time job. There are tuition fees. Tomorrow will be the first day of my high school life in Japan, as a sixteen years old.

Shaking breath escaped my dried throat. I opened my eyes and felt the cold wind from the wide gap of the window burst through the room. Chilled whispers of air soothed my ears. Faint bitter scent of the breeze claimed their spot in my nostrils.

My muscles tempted to pull me out of my sitting position, but I ignored the itchy feeling and laid down the bed. My gaze turned upwards, staring at the clear white ceiling. Tiredness slowly crept up my being, eating every bit of my energy.

~

" I promise, you will love it, Y/N. "

Why do I feel guilty.

" We will fight for your future. "

My future, is it bright as a serpentine. Or as dark as night.

" Don't feel bad, we're always here to bring you up. "

I never needed anyone, right. Just them. Just my parents.

" When you find someone there, make sure to tell us alright?! "

Find someone. Am I a hitwoman.

" We must first meet him before you go down the aisle! Right, salty?! "

Him.

~

' Father, mother. You're all I needed to live and continue my life. I don't need anyone. I don't want to suffer a broken heart, alone. '

Cloud jumped over my vision. With a blurred sight, my eyes closed itself, leaving me in a deep slumber.

////
a/n: obj

LUV KINGSHIRAZU

LUV KINGSHIRAZU