Chapter 6

"𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"

[ Your Point of View ]

Energy saved up in my body during my deep slumber. Gentle tapping of soft material against a plank and hushed tones of whispers woke me. My eyes slowly opening, getting used to the blinding light of orange sun through the window.

I plopped my elbows on the table, leaning upwards while stretching my upper body, curling my toes in my shoes and then turning around to look at my classmates. Pumping of my heart palpitated after seeing almost everyone leaving the room, except for some students and the teacher.

" You're finally awake. Come on, time to go back home. " Calm voice broke my trance before a hand was placed in front of my desk, slamming onto it in a gentle manner. I took it as a sign to look up to the person, and upon turning to them, there stood a boy and a girl.

Both of them smiling at me, looking down on my sitting figure with an unknown feeling flashing quickly on their eyes. They are similar to each other in a familiar matter, a matter I could not decipher where I found. Pure brown hair, dark eyes, the boy has a dimple on the right cheek, while the girl has a dimple on the left cheek.

" Thank you. " I stood up, talking my bag with me before swinging it to my right shoulder. Something kept refraining me from conversing with others. I just couldn't bring myself to be active with talking to others.

But that's not the case. Looking back yesterday up to now, my impression of this academy's people is slowly diminishing, at least the bad ones. Contrast to the school's primary colors, black and red, the teachers and students are kind and understanding. Except for the few who I witnessed doing outlaw activities.

It's not common to find a school as much as this one. Schools are usually filled with bullies, smartlings, or just skippers. But this, this is unusual.

Then again, Hyakkaou is an alma mater of gamblers. Unexpected scenes come up any second without warning, without anyone knowing. Problem always find a way to enter one's life. Insanity can eat up a mindset, having the ability to turn psycho. Everything could become a misunderstanding if communication is poorly connected.

Hopefully, none of those will happen to me.

[ TIMESKIP ]

My bag flew to the fluffy couch in the living room, occupying the middle space. While me, I removed the work cloth from my top, revealing my plain white brassiere.

I walked towards my bedroom after setting the water heater on the stove. The door of my room, what more I call, "The Master Bedroom", opened after I twisted the steel knob. My hand raised to my left to turn the light switch, opening the heavenly look of the room.

It was clean, no mess, no clenched paper around. Just a plain white bedroom with multiple cabinets around, and a closed little balcony for my study area.

[ Unknown Point of View ]

Crackling of dead leaves followed the trail of my shoes. Whispers of faint cold wind carelessly swung around my ears, dancing in a slow motion. Moonlight shining down rays upon my body, divine pleasure of satisfaction enraged my eyes after reaching my destination.

My chuckle came out muffled through my closed mouth, soon leaving a gap to form a grin. I turned my head to slight the side, half-lidded eyes looking down on a half oval stone in front of me.

Extra familiar trace of patterns gave knowledge of who occupies the spot. Rhythmic letters not foreign were engraved on the front of the stone. However, leaves were crowding the left part of the letters, not allowing me to see the words behind it.

A frown fell on my face, my grin faltering after seeing the mistake. These leaves are such failure to mother tree. Falling down to their demise, a stoned gravel of chills. An aroused pity reversed in me, not a single ounce of sympathy.

" Quit being dramatic, will you? " A long strand of white lock flew by my face, a new scent occupying my space. Despise, oh how I loathe this scent, this feeling, this woman.

From my side, stood a feminine figure, the one who's strong aura had coated the area. My hair covered my face as the wind blew past us, screaming silence to our treatment in a dark place. A structure all too familiar to both of us, stood before our feet.

Letters engraved to the plaque fixed on the soil were traced by long, pale hands. Even the name itself, is beyond beauty of perfection. Oh how I long to see one below it, below this stone, and beyond humanity.

Two crystalline glasses of sky compared to that of a raging blue lightning made contact with my infernal ones, while I kneeled for a second to place a hold of flowers on the plate just in front of the stone. I stood back up before leaning closer to the woman just beside me.

Iris of heavens and hell conversed, pit of closed abyss remained. No words were shared. Until it was time for me to leave, as much as I wish to stay. Looking back at the gravestone for the last time...

.

.

.

.

.

' ---..Hayama | November 1, 2005 - February 14, 2021 '

////
a/n: a

LUV KINGSHIRAZU