Chapter 11 [TW]

TRIGGER WARNING: the following pictures may include torture devices

" unhinged  rules "

[ Your Point of View ]

I let out an irritated huff before pushing foods to my mouth. The scenario earlier kept repeating constantly around my head. A troubled thought beckoned hundreds. My eyes narrowed to nowhere.

~

" But why?! " An exclaim from me was expected, coming from the situation and the one before. My sitting posture straightened while my hands folded into light fists.

" Hon, I was done too many times to be surprised by that small one. " My jaw hang open, being the one surprised by the sudden revelation. She shrugged her arms up and down while closing her eyes, totally not disturbed by her words.

" That doesn't answer my question at all. Why do you want to keep it a secret? " I lowered my tone while leaning closer to her torso. She opened her eyes, staring down at mine. A hand was brought to her mouth, a laughter being muffled by it.

" So you want people to know that we kissed? " A big smack to my mind was felt. My eyes widened as the unnecessary thoughts piled up one by one in a line. Heat was risen from the bottom to the top.

" I'm completely fine with that, although I won't survive another day if we tell the students. " I gulped, trying to find a self destruct button in me while I sat in a frozen form. Evil chaos erupted and filled my figure full.

" No! No, no- don't! " Fear of showing others, even complete strangers, about the unfortunate event left me unsettled. The feeling of harm lit fire in me. As if it were excitement, a rising arousal I could not decipher, nor would I want to.

" Relax bubs, I'm not that stupid. "

~

I wanted to tell her, ' No, you're not stupid! ', or anything to lift up the possible sadness I brought to her. But embarrassment always pull me back, before I even talk to anyone.

I was sat facing my back on her, eating the foods on my lap with slight guilt. Suddenly, a swift motion of a door being opened and closed was heard. Ticking of heels neared. Intimidation was evident from the women's aura, and from the sound of their footwear slamming down every millisecond against the tiles.

The women passed me. A glistening trail of bubbly scent followed, floating mid-air enough for me to smell. The perfume that explored the room reminded me of a strawberry gum. It made me feel light, but my surroundings doesn't go in circular motion.

" New patients? " A really feminine voice asked after the clicking of heels stopped. My facial skin felt sensitive, hair around my arms became rough. Beats of my heart pumping generated thick veins to my hidden areas.

" Nosebleed, black eye, broken bones, paleness, slow burn. Yada, yada. Just the usual. " Do they not feel pain in this academy? All those are unusual outcomes of free behavior. And slow burn? What does that mean?