Chapter 5 [T.W.]

[TRIGGER WARNING]:

Arachnophobia - Fear of spider(s)

I will place down another warning later so please dont scroll too fast if you're arachnophobic, thank you <3

"𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉"

[ Your Point of View ]

' Tuesday, it can't be as bad as the first day, right? ' My hands fixed the intimidating-colored blouse I wore, currently walking to my classroom, hoping this day won't be as bad as the first one.

I twisted the door knob before letting myself in. Everyone except the adviser is busy with their table and notebook. She walked to my direction with a smile. Then a hand was placed on my shoulder, giving it a pat while my adviser talked.

" Are you alright? "

" Yes, mam. "

[ TIMESKIP ]

Break time. In my previous school, I was more than happy to rest from the hectic subjects and eat everything in the cafeteria. But in this one, the possibilities are zero. Seriously, why on earth do they have a canteen in the middle of a maze, are they on their right medicine or what?

I sighed, turning my attention from the board to my classmates walking out of the room. After what happened yesterday, the slight trauma brought my mind to edge about this academy. I don't want, no, I don't need to see any more of it, any more of that sort.

I may be stupid to open those doors that led to infernal hell, but that won't happen again. Curiosity won't guide me to my end, satisfaction is not always the answer of it. Sometimes, curiosity and ignorance brings people to their own demise, ignore that, it's most of the time that's happening.

A thought ran to my empty head. ' What if I follow them instead? ' These students have been in this school for quite a bit long of time, so maybe they have the knowledge to lead me to the canteen without me asking them. Damn, I'm so smart I can crack a cotton with my brain right now.

My feet ran to the open door and followed the students that left the room just now. I held my hands behind me while walking behind them, my head turned down and kept my gaze to their feet.

They turned corners for the past minutes. Laughter was heard from them, vibrations creating a rhythmic pattern with the sound of shoes ticking around the hallway. An itchy feeling scratched my nape, feeling a rough leather with little spikes crawl in a steady pace on the same spot.

I took my eyes off the students before stopping on my tracks, bringing my hand up to my nape, close to my shoulder plates, annoyed by the stinging feeling against it. Irritation quickly filled me up when I felt nothing, just my blouse that seemed to wear on my skin perfectly fine, no bumps or suspicious cloth in it.

[WARNING: The photo after the three dots below might be triggering for some, please scroll through it and cover the screen if possible, thank you <3]

My shoulders and hands lowered, slightly relaxed there's nothing on me. Relief soon turned to terror when there was a literal black eight-legged creature climbing my nose, multiple mini red eyes made contact with mine.

.

.

.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH- " I ran at full speed, hoping for the wind to grab the spider holding my face. The creature instead moved its hairy limb to my eye, touching it while a gap was created between head.

Multiple tiny teeth welcomed my sight as I shook my head, feeling a bone crack in my neck. Thank goodness the action made the little spawn of the devil fly from my face, away from my existence, hopefully.

My feet kept running, directing to a path I know too well. My shoes glided in a shifted motion, almost setting fire from stopping rather quickly upon reaching my classroom. Half of my body made a painful contact against the tile flooring, making me jolt upwards before coming to a full halt.

" Gosh, could my day get even more worse? " A mutter under my breath was heard by only me, no other life is showing around, meaning everyone is happily eating in a spacious cafeteria, their belly full of foods and drinks. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water while walking inside my classroom, plopping down on my seat.

A boring atmosphere made me remember what happened earlier, before the spider incident. I swear, was I just hallucinating...

~

" Did you bring your lunch box? " Word by word, the students' conversation slowly became inaudible, footsteps making their way out. Inside the classroom, only I stayed, same with some backpacks and purses.

My eyes curiously searched the classroom, there was none. Wind swayed and knocked on the windows with the trees' branches. Scent of perfumes and wax disappeared same as the chattering of my classmates.

No form of life were visible to my sense. View of nature endured the atmosphere. Air revolved around a gentle phase. The last group of students left.

~

Yet, tips of shoes and ticks of heels blurred my ears. I was lost in thought to even realize what actually happened. Were they, no, this cannot be.

I held my head between my hands and leaned towards my desk, eyes widening in realization. ' This... this is why I don't like this school. Who knows what might have happened to those students when I was nowhere! '

~

When I followed the students, a force of air tried pulling my head to look up at the students. But the same force pushed my eyes downwards, not wanting me look at whoever they are.

I was confused to the max. Twisting organs were inside my stomach, making swirls around and feeling a form of nausea climb up my throat, but stayed down. I did not throw up, the twisting kept on going.

Pattern of the tiles began circling my vision in a slow manner.

~

I shook my head, trying my hardest to ignore the feeling of barfing around my desk. " No, no, please... " My voice coming as a plead, begging for unknown matter. My lips pursed inside, kissing my teeth that most probably will leave a mark.

My eyes instinctively looked up, feeling the need to see something in front. There it was, another devil added to this nightmare. Tapping of thin wood was heard, muffled by the closed door.

Passing by the opened windows facing the hallways, a figure glided through. Platinum white hair danced behind her, twirling in motions with the air. Pale skin on her cheeks were only visible to me, almost matching the color of her hair.

Blood stopped flowing in me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, meeting dark void once again.

////a/n: Now that one is really short, hm?

LUV KINGSHIRAZU