Chapter 4

"𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔢"

[ Your Point of View ]

My eyes, oh my goodness my precious virgin eyes, they are broken. They won't open. Lashes of orange light heated the thin layer of skin covering my eyes. Don't tell me I'm in front of hell's gate right now.

A cold, slender skin lingered around my left hand, tracing unknown patterns to it. Without a second thought, I snapped my eyes open to reality, feeling curiosity end my suffering. No further actions were needed when I first saw a woman sitting beside my laying figure, the one who kept on playing rhythmic traces on my hand.

The unknown woman in pure maroon outfit was looking at me, this entire time. I was expecting her to be embarrassed, but not in the slightest bit did she show any sign of flush. Both corner of her lips lifted upward, revealing a smile that made me look away in awe, I don't have to show her my admiration, she already know her beauty, probably.

Starting from the nurse hat sitting on her head, it was colored in red with a black cross in the middle. A plastic-looking jacket that only went from her collar to her wrist, a white shirt behind it to cover the parts like her breasts since the jacket only reached down her collarbone. Downwards, a red skirt encircled her lower waist down to her upper thighs. The belly part of the skirt was opened slightly, but held by black strings, same as her front thighs.

" Hey, are you not going to eat? " I turned my full attention on her just to see her left hand holding a capsule with a long spike standing in the middle of its head, a pumping plastic on the other end.

" You missed the entire half of your classes, if you're wondering. " But I was not. My mind was more worried about the thing she's holding right now, awfully close to my eye with droplets of transparent liquid dripping from the needle of it.

" You did not push that inside me, right? " She pulled the hand-sized capsule away from me, still holding onto it while a scoff was emitted from her, followed by a laugh of mockery.

" Have you not seen a syringe, babes? " I wonder what she meant by babes, but whatever her words' intention was, it brought a feeling of copper igniting electricity around my head. A sickening feeling I always get when riding a car, almost making me throw up while my sight rotates in circular angles.

" Of course I had! " Her laughter died down, same as her flushed face, most probably because of laughing too much that air found no place to enter her lungs. An eyebrow of hers crooked up, her expression completely mocking me.

" Yep, you haven't. " Her shoulders shrugged visibly while her smile stayed still. I released a frustrated huff, almost standing from my laying position when I felt a hard wood being hit by my knee at the same moment a hand was placed on my left leg that was nearest to the nurse.

I looked down, shock filling up my face when there was a small wooden table sitting on-top of my thighs. A plate of rice and curry, with a bottle of water on the side, yum. " Hun, stay down. You need to eat. "

This time, her right hand was gently rubbing the top of my thigh in a comforting manner. My lips perked upwards before I took the fork and the spoon. Then, before I took my first munch of the rather inviting food, I mumbled...

" Thanks you. " I swore, there was the lightest glint of a different smile rocking her lips.

[ TIMESKIP ]

This day is the most weird of all weird. Who would expect a good mood on Monday anyway. First, I was late to my first subject and its my homeroom, my adviser. Second, I don't know where on earth the cafeteria of that academy is, or if it even exist. Third, I walked in on a very, very compromising situation.