Chapter 3

"𝕮𝖆𝖋𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙"

[ Your Point of View ]

Breaktime, my only friend in this school, and any other school. I wrote the last bit of words written on the board. The last group students already leaving the room to go to the cafeteria.

Done. I placed the notebook inside my bag and then took my leave, saying a low " Goodbye, Sir. " while my teacher nodded at me, faint appearance of a smile broke out of his lips before looking back down at the pile of papers on his desk.

Students scattered around the hallways, talking and laughing. No one was running, which is unusual, for me at least, since my former school is the definition of school wars and death run.

Now, time to find the cafeteria-

[ TIMESKIP ]

" Damn it. "

I groaned. I've been walking for minutes already but still, no signs of a food place. My feet are pleading to stop, both are aching inside my shoes. Damn, there are no maps around the building, I've been going in circles since the last minute.

Soon, I stopped after seeing rectangular shadows in front of me. My eyes looked up and there are two giant wooden doors towering in front. With a sigh, I mustered up my curiosity and twisted the knob of the right one, gliding it open, in hopes of seeing multiple students having their lunch trays on the other side.

Inside the room, lies a group of people seemingly against each other, or the opposite. Starting my gaze from the left, flights of empyrean chairs served as seats for three women. The one that stood out the most is the platinum-white haired with twists of locks on the side, looking like her legs are crossed while sitting. The second one sat behind her, a little far from her side, a chin-length caramel brown hair with bangs covering her face from my side of view. The third one stood behind the other side of the middle girl, which also happen to have the same hair color as the platinum-white haired, but does not have braids. A light ash mask hid the third one's face from visibility.

Following the three's gaze, two more women stood in the middle of the room, facing their backs on me. The one on the left has a waist-length totally black hair swaying behind her, following the movements of her body. The right one has her dark-violet hair possibly tied upwards with the end right above her hip.

The black-haired girl was directly facing behind while the purple-haired one stood on a rotated angle, with her left arm visible to my sight. An electric razor, looking like a shaver, with a much arched-back head was being held by her left hand, gripping onto it tightly that there seemed to be a malfunction that produced little light strings around its tip.

" Hah...~ " My jaw hang still after a breath of faint recovery from panting was released by the one and only, me. All eyes are on me, I'm just sure of it. But one certain thing, or body rather, made my face appall.

The black-haired girl turned around completely, revealing an unfortunate view. A pale body laid motionless on the ground, its face against the wooden flooring while black hair covered its entire head. A gun was sitting right beside its right hand. The long black-haired girl's hand came to my sight, it also held a gun, with maroon substance around its head, each dripping down the ground.

The maroon substance only added a percentage to the surface around the body in the middle of the room, which is already crystal red in color. Fresh scarlet liquid kept oozing out of the body's under, its sweater vest also being stained by the substance.

The chilled breeze winding up inside the room only rose more when a clink of light metal was heard, rather close to where I stood. I instinctively looked to my left, and froze for a complete second when the masked woman earlier was standing a meter away from me, its mask's face being a peculiar smile.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH- " A scream erupted to the top heavens from my throat that went dry after witnessing such situation. I kept running around the floor, looking for places to hide while everything else is empty.

And then I realized, I'm running on the top floor after seeing only stairs to walk down a floor. My head turned to look behind me and there she was, the masked woman that ran to chase me.

No other choices were made as I ran down the stairs, knees and palms getting scratched by the railings but kept running to lose my pursuer, who may I add that she's running faster than me, so there's no way I will be able to escape her.

But there was light at the end of the tunnel, as many who hoped for hope. Only that the light in my perspective is a truck's headlight. On the corner right before I turned in horror, was the same purple-haired earlier who had the razor, and she still has it, running after me. And here I thought I would finally have my freedom from the masked woman.

My short prayers were heard when there was an open door in front. I didn't dare looking back to my chasers and ran into the room. I closed the door of the room where I entered and looked around, shaking in fresh fear.

It was a random classroom, not mine. There were students looking at me worriedly, some are scared and turned other ways. It was all too much to handle. My breathing ragged in a fast pattern. Palms are sweating hail. The room's temperature contained warm air and cold one.

Everything blurred out, until black void was only present.

////a/n: This is why we follow our mom's rules, kids.

LUV KINGSHIRAZU