Prologue

Someone once told me which path would I choose to follow in life? Which side would I serve and work with? At first I thought I already knew my answer, let me explain more about this if you're confused. There are two different sides, people only get to choose one of them to follow fully, the paths of life, the path of light and the path of darkness. When I was young I thought I would walk the path of light, but that kind of changed as I grew older, I mean people hated me and I never got to know why until I'm twenty! Aidan knew the reason why I was hated for crying out loud! He was really close to me I shared everything with him and he repays me by not telling me why I was hated so bad and was kept in the dark for so long.

After everything I've seen and done I don't even have an answer to that question, I don't know if I'm on the path of darkness or light, but those two are just two different sides of a coin. There can't be just one of the other by itself.....I mean it's true that those two are complete opposites, but one cannot be without it's opposite besides you don't just have all light and no dark within you. We all have a little darkness within us as well as light because one can't exist without the other to make something whole, which makes us who we are so if I'm not following either of those paths of light or dark so I guess I'll find out during this journey........somehow.