Chapter Three: The Master!

Hello there my lovelies! Good day so far? Yes, no? Okay let's skip that. I hope you'll like this chapter as much as the other and sorry if some bits in this story might have made you falling asleep....heh.....well anyway yeah, that's all. 

Pic of Dark Master on the >>>>>>

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Come on, Rookie! You can't run from us forever!!" I flew from the approaching flying trio on their giant beasts chasing after me I just smiled cockily as I flew through the forest and they still followed. A tree was just ahead, I got an idea and flew faster as the trio got closer then at the last minute flew up into the sky I heard a loud thud and a pained screech of a falcon. I looked down to see Jess, the wildlife expert of the Hunters trio groaning in pain as she tried to get out under her golden feathered falcon, Chase who was knocked out cold on his back. I laughed and continued flying in the same direction because I heard the other two chasers still following me, I held the two scrolls close not wanting to drop them or give them up easily to the flying team then I looked at them still smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry did you want these? Sorry boys, but you're gonna have to catch up and fly faster if you want em'" I increased my speed trying to lose them until another plan popped into my head making me smirk evilly and hovered in one spot waiting for the two Hunters to get closer.

"Um, Young Master? What are you doing?" Saurian asked hearing both curiousness and concern were in his voice, I just smirked while I watched Conner on his brown eagle on the left and Nate on his white hawk on the right coming closer.

"Oh, just going to do a little trick that I wanted to try out. This is going to blow. Their. Minds." Saurian just sighed almost in relief and rolled his eyes at the joke I made then sat crossed legged on the ground also crossing his arms over his chest like a frustrated child that's been told off about something, I just smiled as my two swords appeared in my hands gripping them tightly as I feel my power flowing within them.

"Humph, really? That's what you come up with? That's just weak."

"Well let's just see how they'll take the attack!" When Conner and Nate were close enough I lifted my black sword and pointed it towards the two oncoming chasers in front of me, the stone on the hilt of the sword shone brightly then a huge tornado appeared heading towards Conner and Nate. I could hear Nate screaming at Conner to stop as the tornado got closer I laughed as they flew away trying to get away from the attack, but it kept chasing them like it was cat and mouse kind of game. I got back on my tracks and headed towards my destination flying quicker to make sure I would come first and not last, no way am I going to fail this exam!

"I hope you're not trying to kill those two with that."

"Don't worry about it! We'll meet them at the finishing line unwounded, well I think so...." I laugh weakly as I increased my speed again.

Kuro's P.O.V.

"I really hope she's okay...." I said worriedly as I stared up at the sky, Bonnie left the starting line in her Winged Panther form flying into the sky at a fast speed almost like a jet when the siren sounded meaning the Master exam started, Xekmnus stood next to me and patted my back trying to reassure me as I kept staring at the sky for any sign of Bonnie.

"Stop worrying Kuro! Bonnie is a great warrior and besides, it's only been thirty minutes I'm sure she's fine in there. After all you and I taught her everything she needed to know what to do and she pushed her limits pretty far every time she trained with us." Xekmnus smiled brightly as I looked at him, true Bonnie has pressed past her limits more than once when she trained with us and is becoming stronger by the day I can see why Master wanted her to be part of the Hunters army.